House for rent in Sihanaukville

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Fredro Finz
Tourist

House for rent in Sihanaukville

Post by Fredro Finz »

Best offer for Family or Freinds! Starting from January 13 there is nice and sweet house in Sihanoukville available for rent. Fully furnitured house is 3 bedrooms with kingsized bed, big lounge&play zone, garden, parking place. Suitable for a company upto 6 person. Prices are: 30days =$800, 15days = $500, 7days = $300. Including TV, wi-fi, playstation 3, sound-system, poker-table. There is also a swimming pool available. Excluding bills. You may also want to rent out a Yamaha scooter-bike: prices are: 30days = $100, 15days = $60, 7days = $35. Or a car Land Cruiser 100 with following prices: 30days = $600, 15days = $400, 7days = $250.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel.: +(855)883922387

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: House for rent in Sihanaukville

Post by General Mackevili »

Good pics!

But where's the pics of the pool?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

It look just like a development that's rotting away between downtown & Otres over by Don Bosco. It's a ghost town 90% empty & you could easily get the same unit for $200/month. The pool didn't look all that clean either. Hopefully, it's not. It could be in the big new development across from Sohka maybe.
Fredro Finz
Tourist

Post by Fredro Finz »

Its not emptry at all! All houses are rented out for at least two years. Location: House No: TB 04, Hilton Park Villa, Downtown, Sihanoukville. 3 bedrooms with private bathrooms, windows and balconies. All house is fully furnutured and ready to host a family or company up to 6 persons. TV, Playstation 3, Audio System, Optic 3M Wi-Fi, Garden, Chill-out area, secured private parking and swimming pool. Available for rent from January 14th to February 14th. And here are the missing photos. As you can see - pool is absulutely clean and water is even better then in Independence pool.

wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

I looked at this development 2 years ago. Virtually every unit had a for rent/for sale sign. There were no cars parked or any in & out action at all. The pool was filthy. It was empty and falling apart, like all big developments in town BTW. Nobody wants to live in any of them for some reason. Why would you lie and say it's downtown ? It's 2 or 3 kms from downtown in the middle of nowhere. Taking bikes out that way at night is a big security concern. A lot of people going to/from Otres have been robbed. I severely doubt it's all rented. I'll ride out there in a couple days and take a look. If it's been fixed up & rented I'll take it all back & eat my words.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Fredro Finz wrote:All houses are rented out for at least two years.

Available for rent...
I'm confused. Is this like Schrödinger's cat?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I looked at the place about a year and a half ago. Three bedroom, $500. (semi-furnished) I would have been the only person on the whole street. Can you say proxy-buyers and money laundering, just like the Marina project on Hawaii beach, the other big (empty) apartment/housing complex nearby and the Mall with its rows and rows of empty shop-houses. Oh! how the money rolls on.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

i guess it might be money laundering. :) Since Cambodia is a very corrupted country.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

wackyjacky wrote: There were no cars parked or any in & out action at all. .
I prefer a bit of in & out action, to be honest.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

Soi Dog wrote:
wackyjacky wrote: There were no cars parked or any in & out action at all. .
I prefer a bit of in & out action, to be honest.
Go back up Omui for 2kms and take a Right :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic