About The Mass Shootings in US

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: About The Mass Shootings in US

Post by cptrelentless »

The fact is that Americans just enjoy shooting each other. It's a cultural thing, Americans have an individualistic, macho mentality whereby they have to be the implement of resolution themselves, as it is "unmanly" and weak to ask for assistance from the state (or any others) to resolve problems. Big trucks, giant, pointless houses, endless international dick-waving, a worship of pioneering frontiersmen, an obsession with God and retribution - there will be no escaping it. There will always be mass-shootings in the US.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

nemo wrote:
Big Daikon wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:18 pm
JBTrain wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:00 pmmass shootings, the vast majority being perpetrated by mostly young alienated white people.
Not true, but the data are "racist". Or, you will call me racist for citing the data.
There is no connection except to the extent certain white kids with issues are threatened by non white people with power.
Ah, there we go.
The Uvalde guy was a mex, this little fuck is white.
I recall several other threads with a white shooter, yet you uniformly try to derail each thread to blaming it on blacks.
Seems like you are a bit disordered.

Any fool can see the difference between gangsters shooting each other and these terror incidents.
The gangsters have clear motive with specific targets, the terrs only have crazy racist or political overtones as motive and random victims often with no link to the perp's rage..
Data.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... full-data/

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

cptrelentless wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:22 pm The fact is that Americans just enjoy shooting each other. It's a cultural thing, Americans have an individualistic, macho mentality whereby they have to be the implement of resolution themselves, as it is "unmanly" and weak to ask for assistance from the state (or any others) to resolve problems. Big trucks, giant, pointless houses, endless international dick-waving, a worship of pioneering frontiersmen, an obsession with God and retribution - there will be no escaping it. There will always be mass-shootings in the US.
Some fit this description, certainly it is the aim of the indoctrination of young people by the state to produce this result.
Many people reject it.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

JBTrain wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:26 pm
nemo wrote:
JBTrain wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:00 pmmass shootings, the vast majority being perpetrated by mostly young alienated white people.
Not true, but the data are "racist". Or, you will call me racist for citing the data.
There is no connection except to the extent certain white kids with issues are threatened by non white people with power.
Ah, there we go.
I recall several other threads with a white shooter, yet you uniformly try to derail each thread to blaming it on blacks.

Any fool can see the difference between gangsters shooting each other and these terror incidents.
The gangsters have clear motive with specific targets, the terrs only have crazy racist or political overtones as motive and random victims often with no link to the perp's rage..
Data.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... full-data/

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
Check NYT.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

nemo wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:58 pm
Ah, there we go.

Didn't you block me? Nice to hear from you!

It's really hard to talk about violent crime in the US without mentioning the 6% who commit the majority of murders.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Big Daikon wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:36 pm
Ah, there we go.

It's really hard to talk about violent crime in the US without mentioning the 6% who commit the majority of murders.
We are talking about terrorism here.
Not thugs from Murder inc.
Thanks for understanding.
I tried to put it simply for you.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Ever wonder what goes thru these guys head as they get their guns, drive somewhere
Lock & Load and then murder innocent men, women and kids? I do... :-)

looking for their 15 minutes of fame or just want to go out ( butch & sundance style) cause their lives are so fucked that they think its ok to kill
or suicide by cop?

Am hoping that some shrinks are doing research and hopefully spending time with the ones that dont get killed
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

nemo wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:42 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:36 pm
Ah, there we go.

Terrorism, as in terrorizing a population? Yeah, my previous statement stands.

Murder, Inc. the Jewish crime syndicate? Rather antiquated reference, no?
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:46 pm Ever wonder what goes thru these guys head as they get their guns, drive somewhere
Lock & Load and then murder innocent men, women and kids? I do... :-)

looking for their 15 minutes of fame or just want to go out ( butch & sundance style) cause their lives are so fucked that they think its ok to kill
or suicide by cop?

Am hoping that some shrinks are doing research and hopefully spending time with the ones that dont get killed
I do.
I also wonder how life can be so devastatingly bad that these are seen as a rational courses of action.

It really would be good to find out more before they get to the point where they didn’t get killed.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

by Big Daikon » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:57 pm

nemo wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:42 pm
Big Daikon wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:36 pm
nemo wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:58 pm
Big Daikon wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:18 pm
JBTrain wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:00 pm
mass shootings, the vast majority being perpetrated by mostly young alienated white people.
Ah, there we go.

Terrorism, as in terrorizing a population? Yeah, my previous statement stands.

Murder, Inc. the Jewish crime syndicate? Rather antiquated reference, no?
The real mystery is why you infest this place which is dedicated to subjects regarding a country you have visited briefly as a tourist only to pounce on any thread which offers a chance to air your weird OCD with false equivalencies masquerading as data.
You have certainly distinguished yourself.
Either you are deranged or you think the rest of us are,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic