Dumb shit expats have said

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Dumb shit expats have said

Post by Doc67 »

"I'm really looking forward to spending a month in London... "
(me, June 4th 2022)
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

"Five grand a year is plenty."
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

She's not like the others. She has a good heart.*

*Talking about some meth addicted skank from Golden Sorya he's getting engaged to.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

"Health insurance is just a waste of money"

"all the locals at the market rip foreigners off so I prefer to shop at Lucky" (and get ripped off)
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

" No worries, I will sort this with my friend's help who's a general, yeah, i'm pretty well connected here mate"

"This tab must be wrong, wait i'm gonna get my friends / knife / gun''

"No worries mate, i have some new party stuff coming up this week" -> Then goes to the post office / comes by plane
Last edited by Ghostwriter on Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:00 pm She's not like the others. She has a good heart.*

*Talking about some meth addicted skank from Golden Sorya he's getting engaged to.
"She's like the others. She's a fucking witch greedy for money and a hoe"

-> a few weeks later, in front of friends, also close from the said skank's friends next table

Double whammy, bad juju
Last edited by Ghostwriter on Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

All my problems are created by other people.
Spoiler:
and I keep saying that
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

"I'm not coming to look at temples"
notagain
BANNED
Italy

Post by notagain »

Top bloke from the pub told me he got a fake $100 bill from the ATM. He said the fish and chips were chewy and not real cod. He spoke about the poor children in Steung Mean Chey. About all the creepy foreigners who live under the radar who are pedophiles. He said $2,000 a month is the minimum to live here and that $4,000 is all he needs to be comfy. Out in the village he is a local hero and is very popular with his family. He bought them all bikes and helmets and did a complete mine clearing of the whole area and even showed up with a helmet himself a couple of times to help. He only drinks Cambodia Beer cask and hates Ganzberg.
KevinTan
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by KevinTan »

Tootsfriend wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:00 am All my problems are created by other people.
Spoiler:
and I keep saying that
Well, technically your problems are created by other people. Other people reacting to your shit. For example, if you call a Cambodian girl a hoe and her brother comes and beats you up, the subsequent problems are caused by him beating you up. Why did he beat you up? That's your problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic