Monthly tarif ?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Monthly tarif ?

Post by atst »

Whatever the monthly tariff is you can double, triple that for the food bill.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

atst wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:27 am Whatever the monthly tariff is you can double, triple that for the food bill.
Inevitably extra garbage service ; waste removal
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Kammekor wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:51 pm
Curiousman wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:39 pm What would be the monthly tarif for two or maybe three ladies aged in their late 30s or early 40s to reside with me to do the cooking, cleaning and bed-warming in Cambodia?
I don't think many Cambodian ladies will be into sharing you, but maybe you can talk 'm into it.

I guess depending on your negotiation skills it will be anywhere between 500-1,000 a month per lady.
Would you not think that your estimate is on the low side?
Your low price is just over $16 and your high price $33 per day, the high price here, I would be ashamed to take the girl home and expect anything above cleaning.
Going back 5 years ago when I had the bar, the good guys, if you like would pay the adjacent massage girl's $100 to accompany them home. They would clean and cook has a matter of course anyhow.

But, sex, cleaning and cooking, "real slave labour" or taking advantage at $16, I could not live with myself :please:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

AndyKK wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:00 pm
Curiousman wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:39 pm What would be the monthly tarif for two or maybe three ladies aged in their late 30s or early 40s to reside with me to do the cooking, cleaning and bed-warming in Cambodia?
I don't think many Cambodian ladies will be into sharing you, but maybe you can talk 'm into it.

I guess depending on your negotiation skills it will be anywhere between 500-1,000 a month per lady.
Your low price is just over $16 and your high price $33 per day, the high price here, I would be ashamed to take the girl home and expect anything above cleaning.
Going back 5 years ago when I had the bar, the good guys, if you like would pay the adjacent massage girl's $100 to accompany them home. They would clean and cook has a matter of course anyhow.

But, sex, cleaning and cooking, "real slave labour" or taking advantage at $16, I could not live with myself :please:
I'm a cheapskate I guess... Maybe it is, but I know quite a few girls spending their days with their 'boyfriend' while on a 500-700$ 'salary'. Don't get me wrong, 'salary' is within quotes for a reason. Sometimes the salary's even less.
I guess if there's a nice apartment involved, and the guy is a nice guy, there's room for negotiation. But as I said before, I think there will be few girls willing to 'share' him. And if they do, the price will go up.
When I talk about a girl living in for just cooking and cleaning I think we're talking about 150-250 a month, max. But hey, I'm a countryside boy, but I talk to city guys often.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

$100 a night 5 years ago is this Cambodia? Not to encourage the opp but $30 a day each but triple that for food and stuff they want, you gotta sort out one girl to being her friends and she controls the $$ between you and the girls.
How you going to book into a hotel with 3 girls plus yourself asking for a single bed?
Like others had said Pattaya is the place and what ya gunner do when thier all blabbing and you got no idea what there saying
Better stick to dreaming, because you'll only be disappointed.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

atst wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:03 pm $100 a night 5 years ago is this Cambodia? Not to encourage the opp but $30 a day each but triple that for food and stuff they want, you gotta sort out one girl to being her friends and she controls the $$ between you and the girls.
How you going to book into a hotel with 3 girls plus yourself asking for a single bed?
Like others had said Pattaya is the place and what ya gunner do when thier all blabbing and you got no idea what there saying
Better stick to dreaming, because you'll only be disappointed.
Yes, I am talking about Cambodia, the guys paid the girls $100 per night, and they still do to this day. You have got the price to $90 with your quote.
Kammekor wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:12 pm
AndyKK wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:00 pm

I'm a cheapskate I guess... Maybe it is, but I know quite a few girls spending their days with their 'boyfriend' while on a 500-700$ 'salary'. Don't get me wrong, 'salary' is within quotes for a reason. Sometimes the salary's even less.
I guess if there's a nice apartment involved, and the guy is a nice guy, there's room for negotiation. But as I said before, I think there will be few girls willing to 'share' him. And if they do, the price will go up.
When I talk about a girl living in for just cooking and cleaning I think we're talking about 150-250 a month, max. But hey, I'm a countryside boy, but I talk to city guys often.
Now the price has dropped to $5 and $8 per day, the girls living in but no sex, sorry but I think it's in bad taste.
GeeKay
Expatriate
Australia

Post by GeeKay »

Sounds like you're gonna have to find out for yourself and anythings possible for money just about anywhere in the world if you ask me.
"Money lost, Nothing lost......Confidence lost, Everything lost"
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

My late partner's aunty, you could call her a successful wealthy Cambodian business lady. These business people live and work in the area they do business, in her case she was a supplier of goods to Orussey Market and many shops of the area. she had a house and warehouse down one of those busy dark narrow streets, overshadowed now by a new Chinese built tower block. She will make several trips per year to Vietnam to buy her goods and keep her warehouse stocked.
She employees two girl's, live-in cook and cleaning, basically the household duties, they would also sort stock that would be going to local shops.
This maybe more of the norm for Khmer, the girls showed the most upmost respect for their employer, and us at the time being guests of the household. I wonder if it would be the same for a western guy employing the girls.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

AndyKK wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:22 am This maybe more of the norm for Khmer, the girls showed the most upmost respect for their employer, and us at the time being guests of the household. I wonder if it would be the same for a western guy employing the girls.
I imagine that the situation would be viewed by neighbours and locals exactly as op has advertised it, and likewise by those ‘fortunate’ staff.
I don’t hold out much hope that they’d be treated at all well, but am happy to be proven wrong.

Sadly, in a country where haves will frequently exploit or look down on the have-nots anyway, it may be a foreigner that stands out. Let’s hope it doesn’t result in front page KT news.
Ot Mean Loi
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ot Mean Loi »

If it is a mini harem you are after why not go out with a RFQ - Request for Quotation? You never know there may be a threesome in the making out there looking for a chap like you.

Personally speaking, menage a trois never really worked for me even when I was a fit as a fiddle stallion at stud.

Please let the forum know how any quotes work out. You could be on to something and a tradable commodity at that.
You could even form syndicates!

OML
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic