Question: proof of vaccine

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
DannyP21
Tourist
United States of America

Question: proof of vaccine

Post by DannyP21 »

Hi everyone I am arriving In a few weeks and had a question about proving you have been vaxxed. I can the vaccine at a CVS in the United states. They provided me with a link to qr code. What else Do I need to be able to provide to enter the country?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Question: proof of vaccine

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

I must have posted this in related threads at least 20 times already, obviously the search function must be flawed :wink: so here goes again...

As per the MoH's SOP on the new Entry Requirements:

All fully vaccinated travellers should present their vaccination card/certificate in order to be eligible for quarantine free entry.

- Confirmation of complete vaccination status (as per below table)
- Final dose required to have been administered at least 14 days prior to arrival
- Must state:
• Travellers Name
• Type of Vaccine
• Date of vaccination's

*NOTE: Must be hard copy (not digital on phone/tablet), if it is a card then make a colour photocopy, if digital then print out in colour (assuming the original card/cert is actually in colour).

Unvaccinated under 18-year-olds travelling as part of a family group, will be quarantined in accordance with the period that applies to their parents. Therefore, kids with vaccinated parents are exempt from quarantine.

There is no maximum timeframe since final required dose, boosters are not required to be eligible for quarantine free entry.

Recovery from COVID certificates are NOT recognised.

violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Pfizer comirnaty vaccine is not on the list. Half of Australia has Pfizer.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

violet wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:47 pm Pfizer comirnaty vaccine is not on the list. Half of Australia has Pfizer.
It is No.1 on the list... BioNTech = Pfizer
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TheImplication »

I wish they would just move on already. No one even keeps track of their vaccine paperwork anymore.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

TheImplication wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:37 am I wish they would just move on already. No one even keeps track of their vaccine paperwork anymore.
They don't have to because it's all on a data base accessed through a card.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

There are a few threads on the subject of vaccination, I would like to ask, Has anyone been refused entry into Cambodia?
Always "hope" but never "expect".
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

AndyKK wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:00 am There are a few threads on the subject of vaccination, I would like to ask, Has anyone been refused entry into Cambodia?
Refused entry for what exactly?

Most people are denied check-in for their initial flight or at transit if they do not meet the entry requirements, many have made it successfully all the way to Cambodia only to be denied entry on arrival for not meeting the criteria, this was very common during the 2 year travel restriction period because people failed to conduct thorough due diligence or heed competent advice.

Those who are not fully vaccinated, unvaccinated, or cannot prove their vaccination status are sent for 7 days mandatory quarantine at their own expense.

I regularly receive PM's from people in the Visa group who have been denied check-in or entry on arrival for a variety of different reasons. One example from last week, traveller arrived with only a picture of their vaccine card on their phone, wasn't very clear and to be honest looked like it was made by a 7 year old, traveller was told that it wasn't acceptable and would have to undergo quarantine, traveller refused and argued, traveller was put back on plane they arrived on, traveller messaged me blaming Cambodian authorities even though I had clearly explained to traveller exactly what was required.
GeeKay
Expatriate
Australia

Post by GeeKay »

This is interesting.

So I have an official Australian Government International Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate complete with an ICVC QR Code on my phone and I need to print it out on a piece of paper or they won't let me in?

Glad I'm not trying to fly in on the 25th of December I'd say all flights would be turned away on route because they don't want any to collide with Santa Claus and his reindeer's.
"Money lost, Nothing lost......Confidence lost, Everything lost"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic