"666" Massage shop Closed for Sexual Services

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

"666" Massage shop Closed for Sexual Services

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, (Phnom Penh): On June 29, 2022, at around 9:30 pm, the Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection Department of the National Police launched an operation to crack down on sex workers at the "666" massage shop, located at 07A National Road No. 5 in Group 3, Lor Kambor Village, Sangkat Svay Pak, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh. Police arrested 2 bosses, a couple, and took three woman masseuses for questioning, one of whom was a minor.
Two shop owners, a couple arrested by professional forces, are named Choch Choeun, 29 years old, husband, and wife named Horn Sopheany 41 years old; both of them live above the massage parlor.
The operation was led by Major General Sambo Manarith, Deputy Director of the Anti-Trafficking and Juvenile Protection Department of the National Police and Coordinated by Mr. MOT Dara, Deputy Prosecutor of the Phnom Penh Municipal Court and with the cooperation of the Office Anti-trafficking and protection of minors of the Phnom Penh Municipal Police and local police.

The massage shop has 4 rooms, where the joint police forces found a lot of used and unused condoms.
After the search was completed, the police arrested the two shop owners, and sent the women workers to the Department of Anti-Trafficking and Protection of Minors for questioning and legal action.
The location of the house above was temporarily closed by the Joint Commission.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: "666" Massage shop Closed for Sexual Services

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

At first I thought it strange for a 29 year male to marry a 41 year old woman, then I saw the photos; she looks nice. Trophy wife.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:52 pm At first I thought it strange for a 29 year male to marry a 41 year old woman, then I saw the photos; she looks nice. Trophy wife.
Comment of the year prize with that comment.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Looks aren't everything. :crazy:
Spoiler:
Even though he is not extremely hansum, he is probably a toy-boy.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

I feel much safer now that they've cracked down.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

What gave it away? Surely not the "666"?
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Maybe a new rule we don’t know about yet maybe 🤔 they didn’t notice a sign ? ,
I know where i am now they made parking on the streets alternate days between odd and even
one day odds get to park on that side of the street , Maybe today ( that day ) the 999’s got the right of way 🤷🏼‍♂️
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

pissontheroof wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:36 pm Maybe a new rule we don’t know about yet maybe 🤔 they didn’t notice a sign ? ,
I know where i am now they made parking on the streets alternate days between odd and even
one day odds get to park on that side of the street , Maybe today ( that day ) the 999’s got the right of way 🤷🏼‍♂️
Just watch your 555's. :beer3:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Any massage shop offering 10,000KHR massages is a front for something else, either a rub and tug shop or the $100 switcheroo racket. Often both. It'll re-open by next week.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:17 pm Any massage shop offering 10,000KHR massages is a front for something else, either a rub and tug shop or the $100 switcheroo racket. Often both. It'll re-open by next week.
Yep, they didn't pay the tea monies.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic