HD18Q Original MXQ Andriod TV BOX

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

HD18Q Original MXQ Andriod TV BOX

Post by EdinWigan »

Will one of these things work in Cambodia/Thailand or is there something better there ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HD18Q-Origina ... 2a46075b25
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: HD18Q Original MXQ Andriod TV BOX

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

I am technology retarded so I have no idea if that'll work, some of the tech geeks on here may be able to advise. The owner of Blue Kiwi has an Apple TV box, which I think is pretty much the same thing, which he streams movies and sports on, but I think it needed to be chipped or something like that?

I still buy dvds because I have no idea how to download or stream, hopefully one day I'll learn.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: HD18Q Original MXQ Andriod TV BOX

Post by EdinWigan »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:I am technology retarded so I have no idea if that'll work, some of the tech geeks on here may be able to advise. The owner of Blue Kiwi has an Apple TV box, which I think is pretty much the same thing, which he streams movies and sports on, but I think it needed to be chipped or something like that?

I still buy dvds because I have no idea how to download or stream, hopefully one day I'll learn.
Ok, but thanks for the reply.

I have one over here and it is fantastic. You can also download the software free to your Laptop to do the same.

Hopefully someone with tech knowledge will also pop up with a little input too
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic