Teddy Bears

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Teddy Bears

Post by John Bingham »

I saw some of these on sale recently. Fantastic.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Tootsfriend wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:27 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:34 am Image
Mine got tigers
Hey, I like them tigers. Where did you buy them ?
I know the city but not the name of the store anymore ,
there was just 2 there , up high on a shelf
i doubt they replaced them
when i saw them i had to have them ,
that was over 2 years ago and it took the kid over a year to trust them .
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

I got the tiger for the little fella from the Koh Pich relocated fair ground near chrangva. Throw a lot of bent blunt darts at reinforced unsuspecting balloons, and simultaneously relieve some tension from a day of communicating with idiots.

And when that fails, ask how much
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:17 pm I saw some of these on sale recently. Fantastic.
Only slightly disturbing.
But what fun when you drag a freshly cooked teddy bear from the oven, and carve it up a birthday party. :assasin:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic