Honda Three-Wheel Electric Scooter

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Honda Three-Wheel Electric Scooter

Post by John Bingham »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:39 pm
Doc67 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:24 pm I've seen a few of these things in London in the last few weeks and also "Push Bikes", for want of a better name, being powered by a battery and whizzing along on the pavement not giving a f**k.

There are moves afoot to shut this little industry down, and I can see why.
Doe's anyone in London give a f**k, I found on many occasions when my work took me there, if you said good morning to anyone, they would clasp their bag or wallet tighter. :stir:
I lived in London for 15 years. Forget about saying good morning to anyone, just catching anyone's eye can easily lead to confrontation. It was when I returned to a gray London in January 2000 after a few months in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia that I finally decided I had to get the fuck out of there.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:48 pm
AndyKK wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:39 pm
Doc67 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:24 pm I've seen a few of these things in London in the last few weeks and also "Push Bikes", for want of a better name, being powered by a battery and whizzing along on the pavement not giving a f**k.

There are moves afoot to shut this little industry down, and I can see why.
Doe's anyone in London give a f**k, I found on many occasions when my work took me there, if you said good morning to anyone, they would clasp their bag or wallet tighter. :stir:
I lived in London for 15 years. Forget about saying good morning to anyone, just catching anyone's eye can easily lead to confrontation. It was when I returned to a gray London in January 2000 after a few months in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia that I finally decided I had to get the fuck out of there.
London is a home for some, I just worked there over the years like I had worked in most cities and country roads around the UK for 30 years. London was a novelty first off, but that soon wore thin when my van, containing work tools and overnight bag were stolen off the petroleum filling station that I was working on at the time. Hardly any cash in my pocket and 200 miles from home.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

AndyKK wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:32 pm There's a guy around the corner from me who sells and services electric scooters, I stopped by a few weeks back to take a look. He had some new models that had just arrived, selling with a good guarantee for around $160, but again the small wheels. I don't think they are also suited for here too, but I must admit I did consider a second hand one with 10" wheels, it was quite advanced with disc brakes and a 3-mode computer and quick charge, speed matching the distance from fully charged of about 55km, $220.
He had around 10 customers scooters having repairs and mainly services, he told me in conversation that his main customer base we're Khmer using them around the city to travel to work.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/KiNG+ ... lkxUjNFQUU
King Scooter has moved.

https://goo.gl/maps/FrNkoZARD7UGPe1Q7

The business now is also restocked with plenty of choice.

https://web.facebook.com/KingScooterCam ... rdc=1&_rdr
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic