Woman Worker Faints in Factory from Heat

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Woman Worker Faints in Factory from Heat

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News: On 25 June 2022, a worker fainted at her workplace, but the health status of the victim was not known at the time and so the cause of the fainting was a subject of much debate.
Most people commented that the woman fell down due to the hot weather, when the body loses a lot of water and is prone to fainting or stroke, which could be life-threatening because the day of the incident on 21 June 2022 was very hot. In many places the temperature was 37 to 38 degrees Celsius, and places like buildings without air conditioning can reach 41 to 42 degrees Celsius.

In addition, there is an opinion that those working at workplaces such as with hot weather, high humidity rising from the ground can be very dangerous as it causes the body to experience heavy pressure and fatigue.
ImageImageImageImage
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Re: Woman Worker Faints in Factory from Heat

Post by DankSinatra »

A truly broken country.

Glad I pulled out.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

DankSinatra wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:51 am A truly broken country.

Glad I pulled out.
Yes, a woman fainted. We are doomed.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

DankSinatra wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:51 am A truly broken country.

Glad I pulled out.
It’s got quite a bit that’s broken, I’m not inclined to condemn the place on factory heat, or sparse information from a news article, though.

But I’m glad you pulled out too.
Shame we couldn’t have had this conversation with your father a bit earlier.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic