Hiring an Administrative Assistant (Property Company)

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Hiring an Administrative Assistant (Property Company)

Post by AndyKK »

Freightdog wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:47 pm For me, thought provoking would be the expected salary in a fairly respectable, but an otherwise admin type position, and what salary expectations come with it, against the cost of a halfway acceptable education in Cambodia, that matches a secondary education to 16/17yrs old in say, the UK.
And that in comparison, a Khmer teacher would have a monthly wage of $300 to $400.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

really matter not if he wont reply
helloall has sent PM's and no has replied .
I know very well the girl who is interested has the degree, she worked for me 3 years until I had to close my office due to Covid only or she would still be working for me . Ideal young lady for this job and needs the work.
kven
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by kven »

Ozinasia wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:00 pm really matter not if he wont reply
helloall has sent PM's and no has replied .
I know very well the girl who is interested has the degree, she worked for me 3 years until I had to close my office due to Covid only or she would still be working for me . Ideal young lady for this job and needs the work.

Haven't checked messages in a bit since I didn't get any responses the first few days of this post. Unfortunately I'm not on this forum every day

I responded to helloall's post from June 20th, and greatly appreciate it
kven
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by kven »

J. Visiting wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:53 am I am still waiting for a reply from a while back....
I didn't respond because your message wasn't related to this post or any referral

Everyone else has heard back within a few days, and will continue checking this since there's some interest now. Thanks everyone

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic