Online Ganja delivery...confirmed

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Online Ganja delivery...confirmed

Post by Username Taken »

Khmu Nation wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:47 pm Emphysema aged 63.
Did your uncle smoke cigarettes or mix tobacco with his joints.

Tobacco will give you emphysema.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Khmu Nation wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:43 pm It stinks and it ruined my uncle's life; before killing him.
Not trying to be too insensitive*, but did the marijuana plants hold him down, and force him to inhale their suicidal efforts? Also, given that you express hatred towards those who partake, where does that set you in the relationship with the departed?

*also, not trying too hard not to be…
hairdo
BANNED
Guam

Post by hairdo »

In my opinion, you can't live without weed heads. Take a look at the recent history of conflict. There were always people in the platoon who would take this herb in the evening to relax and also fuel their anger for the next day. It's an old tradition going back to the Ottomans. A good commander would make sure that part of the crew gets the best weed available and keep it in a separate economy with spirits and comfort ladies.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:56 pm

No he didn't as he too was part of the 'just a herb man, totally harmless' gang.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Khmu Nation wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:09 am
Username Taken wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:56 pm

No he didn't as he too was part of the 'just a herb man, totally harmless' gang.
Smoking anything can't be totally harmless. Smoking is not good for your lungs, no matter what is being smoked.
Cannabis has so many medical benefits. But there are better ways to take medicine without smoking it.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Freightdog wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:15 pm
Khmu Nation wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:43 pm It stinks and it ruined my uncle's life; before killing him.
Not trying to be too insensitive*, but did the marijuana plants hold him down, and force him to inhale their suicidal efforts? Also, given that you express hatred towards those who partake, where does that set you in the relationship with the departed?

*also, not trying too hard not to be…

I found his weed rhetoric insufferable and it turned an intelligent and interesting man into the cliche stoner who liked to sit around doing nothing, while talking at length about his zany and almost always completely unrealistic business ideas (that he never got round to doing), along with various conspiracy theories and playing online games in his 50s.

He once ran a successful business, owned a house worth well in excess of seven figures and was a talented sportsman. He ended up living in a room over a bar that he worked at part time, smoking dope and playing X Box.

Of course I am not saying weed was the sole reason for his decline but it certainly played a major role. The more his life unravelled the deeper into dope he got.

And I'm pro legalization of all drugs as I am pro choice, pro freedom and pro personal responsibility over state enforcement of responsibility. Shit, I've been a drug user myself.

But I am against this myth that marijuana is somehow different from all other mind altering substances - it isn't addictive, it can't ruin your life and it can't be the cause of (usually respiratory) illnesses that can put you in an early grave.

Nonsense.
hairdo
BANNED
Guam

Post by hairdo »

My friends in the entertainment industry are pretty big users of what I've learned. It seems that the problem disappear in a social group that is independent of the mainstream. I find individual choice and freedom above all else. Why should I care if someone sold their house to live on the beach somewhere. And how would I know if he was happier than before, participating in the Western model of a perfect life. That said, you got more free time out of it. Maybe that's what he wanted with his life?

Why should I want to run around and proclaim some kind of model for a perfect life, when people around me are struggling every day to survive. What is it that I need to promote to have to find an excuse to withdraw someone publicly according to my own subjective views.

Maybe I'm just a savior type who wants to change something that will not change anything but my own world?

Your happiness is not dependent on your bank balance. It is always present within you in this moment whether you have anything or not.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Khmu Nation wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:24 am
He once ran a successful business, owned a house worth well in excess of seven figures and was a talented sportsman. He ended up living in a room over a bar that he worked at part time, smoking dope and playing X Box.
I am sure he had a LOT of quality time spending all that money before ending upstairs of a bar.
work is for people who cant find truffles
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Khmu Nation wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:24 am

But I am against this myth that marijuana is somehow different from all other mind altering substances - it isn't addictive, it can't ruin your life and it can't be the cause of (usually respiratory) illnesses that can put you in an early grave.

Nonsense.
Inhalation of partially ignited hydrocarbons is not beneficial to lung health, no matter what it is one burns: correct
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic