Not just hookers!?!?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Not just hookers!?!?

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Windup. I want a woman for 4 weeks but she can't be a prostitute but it is very clear there's is no other option. No marriage, been there done that.

Oh wait, I have prior experience and great success with women in Cambodia and know there are other options besides prostitutes. Also, marriage is on the table.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Not just hookers!?!?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:43 pm
willyhilly wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:26 pm Do the hostess bar girls speak better English nowadays? One poster said that you can carry on a conversation with them na they laugh at your jokes. Is that true?
theres a guy on a fb group i'm in, "the new hippie trail" that opened a hostess bar on street 110 last week<
he "claims" the girls are not for sale but he expects customers to come in and chat with the girls an buy them $4 drinks
Than goes on to say the girls speak no English>
when caught out that why would a guy spend that kind of money UNLESS he was expecting a happy ending to his night>
he deleted the thread LOL

Why would ANYONE buy a hostess, that speaks little english, a $4 drink unless he was trying to take her home>?

if i want conversation i'll find a barang to talk to :stir:
:lol: Ah PR, you're a funny fella sometimes.. :stir:

In answer to your question:

For the opposite reason that some regular Sorya Mall expats get a $20 skank alley girl home sans having to buy her a lady drink. And the reason why many of those guys don't like setting foot in a hostess bar.

For a similar reason (not totally unrelated), why guys in the west pay 10-20 times more than that for a 15 min lap dance.

They might want to get close and cuddly with her to admire her young, beautiful face and body.

Then there's the 'international language'. From personal and others experiences in hostess bars, I can say that with the right sort of girl, you can have a LOT of fun..whether that's joking, playing around or whatever or getting more hands-on.. One of the reasons why cute, 'original' or 'no go customer' girls still do well as far as lady drinks are concerned and sometimes will entertain a customer better than ones that do go.

Each to their own but not all guys go to hostess bars necessarily for a sex transaction. Many go on bar hops with friends and looking to have fun. It can be amazing how one can get along with someone that doesn't speak the same language. And I might add that I've noticed that hostess girls like being with a happy, joking and fun guy..after all, their work can be quite boring, routine and serious for them.

Def agree a hostess bar is an unlikely place for stimulating, intellectual conversation but that's not the primary point for most I would have thought..

Some guys can have a more primal, earthy, aka human ape side to them than others. :color :cya:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic