Forte Insurance?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Forte Insurance?

Post by rozzieoz »

I've had a look at their accident and injury policy and it seems good but also seems really cheap ($170 for the year).
Has anyone had any experience with them?
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
yongchi
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Forte Insurance?

Post by yongchi »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:42 pm I've had a look at their accident and injury policy and it seems good but also seems really cheap ($170 for the year).
Has anyone had any experience with them?
What are the limits of the policy you are considering?
I had a look at their personal accident website offering and found this:

https://www.forteinsurance.com/pa-evacuation-insurance/

The best plan seems to cap local medical expenses at $3000 for an accident?
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Forte Insurance?

Post by Bluenose »

When I checked with them last year they offered a product from SafetyNet, Private Health Protect. This was under $600 for age late 50's with $100,000 accident and $50,000 illness cover per year. Granted it's a high premium for the cover but for those who don't have those amounts available personally it it might be an option.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic