Guys that take ex hookers to their home country.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Guys that take ex hookers to their home country.

Post by DankSinatra »

Should we have sympathy for blokes who take ex bar girls back to their home country in the hope of getting laid everyday and being the envy of all their old withered mates?...Should I sympathise with them when they get ficked over?

Seems quite a few sexpats have done this and lost everything.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Guys that take ex hookers to their home country.

Post by Tootsfriend »

DankSinatra wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:46 am Should we have sympathy for blokes who take ex bar girls back to their home country in the hope of getting laid everyday and being the envy of all their old withered mates?...Should I sympathise with them when they get ficked over?

It may come as a surprise to you but you cannot put all bargirls or ex bargirls into the same basket that you are talking about. Even many ''working girls '' are decent people just going through a phase in their lives and trying to earn a living to support their families. And yes, there are exceptions.

You will also note there are many guys that go through the same phase in their lives.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Most of the guys you talk about have probably lost everything the first time round by their own country girl.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

DankSinatra wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:46 am Should we have sympathy for blokes who take ex bar girls back to their home country in the hope of getting laid everyday and being the envy of all their old withered mates?...Should I sympathise with them when they get ficked over?

Is there a specific example that you have in mind, or is this part of a very general perception that you have about Cambodia and the expat community?

As a counter, some balance, I’ve met in my travels a few ex-partners of expats/travellers that have been abandoned by their partner not so long after being uprooted to a complete different country and culture. The expat being the unreliable part of the equation.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

This kind of OP question usually gets asked by guys who can't afford to do it and want to reassure themselves it would be a bad idea even if they could afford it.

No logic behind the conclusion that it would lead to the guy losing everything. Unless he had very little to start with of course. Revealing.
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

I can definitely afford a wife and a few mistresses but I like the peace single life brings...Thank you forvtrying to analyse me.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

DankSinatra wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:28 am I can definitely afford a wife and a few mistresses but I like the peace single life brings...Thank you forvtrying to analyse me.
Yes, but can you afford the divorce.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Awaiting for the "you can take a hooker out of a bar, but can't take the bar etc..." barfly' s adage in 3....2....1....^^
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

DankSinatra wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:28 am I can definitely afford a wife and a few mistresses but I like the peace single life brings...Thank you forvtrying to analyse me.
Ah, so it's a relatioship that you hanker after, yet fear. Got it now.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
Your prison is walking through this world all alone

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic