British Expat Charged with Hammer Attack on Cambodian Woman

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: British Expat Charged with Hammer Attack on Cambodian Woman

Post by AndyKK »

Chad Sexington wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:55 pm What kind of piece of shit hits a woman with a hammer? Let’s hope he gets all of those five years🤞🏻
On a side note, he's rough looking for only being 57 years old.
Peter Sutcliffe was a British serial killer known as the Yorkshire Ripper.

Sutcliffe was convicted in 1981 of murdering 13 women in Yorkshire and Manchester between 1975 and 1980. In these brutal crimes victims were often battered with a hammer, as well as being stabbed and mutilated with a knife or sharpened screwdriver. At his 1981 trial Sutcliffe was also found guilty of attacking seven other women in the 1975 to 1980 time period.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

Fellas up in court, the judge says "You have been charged with battering your wife to death with a hammer."

A voice at the back of court shouts 'Oh you fukin shithouse'. Everything goes quiet, then the judge continues; "You have also been charged with battering your daughter to death with a hammer".

Voice at the back of court goes; 'oh You lousy bastard'.

The judge says "Well this can't go on, come down here COME DOWN HERE AT ONCE. Now, I can undertand you being a bit upset about this case and its nature but I cant hav you shouting out in my court room otherwise I'll have 2 charge u with contempt, now, whats the idea?"

He ses; "Well 'iv lived next to this bastard now for over 20 years, and everytime I asked to borrow a hammer..he sed he hadn't fukin got one!"
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Kohker wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:31 pm Fellas up in court, the judge says "You have been charged with battering your wife to death with a hammer."

A voice at the back of court shouts 'Oh you fukin shithouse'. Everything goes quiet, then the judge continues; "You have also been charged with battering your daughter to death with a hammer".

The judge says "Well this can't go on, come down here COME DOWN HERE AT ONCE. Now, I can undertand you being a bit upset about this case and its nature but I cant hav you shouting out in my court room otherwise I'll have 2 charge u with contempt, now, whats the idea?"

He ses; "Well 'iv lived next to this bastard now for over 20 years, and everytime I asked to borrow a hammer..he sed he hadn't fukin got one!"
While its tongue in check humor ( and only slightly amusing) it shouldn't be used here, this is seriously bad shit that has hapened. :please:
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

atst wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:52 pm
Kohker wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:31 pm Fellas up in court, the judge says "You have been charged with battering your wife to death with a hammer."

While its tongue in check humor ( and only slightly amusing) it shouldn't be used here, this is seriously bad shit that has hapened. :please:
Don't hammer him; I found it funny
Element6
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Element6 »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:03 pm

I agree, I think he nailed it
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Hammer Time...
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Element6 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:23 am
Jerry Atrick wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:03 pm

I agree, I think he nailed it
I don't agree. This is quite serious. The guy has been asking to borrow a hammer for years, and his neighbour has obviously been blatantly lying to him.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
TWY
Expatriate
Macedonia

Post by TWY »

Have to wonder how this guy is still in Cambodia. I highly doubt he paid the 20K in damages from his last encounter with the law.

Cambodian authorities could go through Siem Reap and remove about another 200-300 folks similar to this guy. Then they could go through and empty out all the NGO folks and you MIGHT be left with an decent expat community.

Couple nights ago we went to a birthday party and last night we attended a small wedding party and this was one of the topics being discussed at both. I think I'd summarize the conversations as folks are getting a bit tired of all the foreign smucks walking/driving around their town (I think they were excluding present company..... for the most part :) )
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

TWY wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:30 am Have to wonder how this guy is still in Cambodia. I highly doubt he paid the 20K in damages from his last encounter with the law.

Cambodian authorities could go through Siem Reap and remove about another 200-300 folks similar to this guy. Then they could go through and empty out all the NGO folks and you MIGHT be left with an decent expat community.

Couple nights ago we went to a birthday party and last night we attended a small wedding party and this was one of the topics being discussed at both. I think I'd summarize the conversations as folks are getting a bit tired of all the foreign smucks walking/driving around their town (I think they were excluding present company..... for the most part :) )
As a Brit, for me personally, it’s embarrassing to read/hear about reports of the antics of British football hooligans (thankfully way less of an occurrence than in previous decades) lager lout tourists and general lowlife’s such as the cunt under discussion in this topic.
For the record, these types are a tiny minority of Brits, but at times it doesn’t seem like it, as they get way more publicity than the huge majority of British folk who are decent, friendly and law abiding.
That tiny minority though, I’d have no qualms if they were fed through a wood chipper.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Yet another piece of shit whose appearance fits the personality. What kind of punishment can he expect?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic