Honda CB400SS For Sale

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Honda CB400SS For Sale

Post by AndyKK »

mannanman wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:37 pm
AndyKK wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:27 pm
mannanman wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:44 pm
AndyKK wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:21 pm
mannanman wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:02 pm
I’m guessing…$1600…
Then you are a thief
Wowsers dude.
You need to chill and also look up the definition of the word thief.
If I was a thief I’d take it and not pay you a cent. But I’m not.

I’m out.
mannanman Sorry for what I said, I know it was wrong and well out of my character. Public forum, so only fitting for a public apology Sir. :hattip:
Get fucked.

Just kidding!
No issues. All good.
Haha
I deserved that no problem.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Had a trip over to Kampong Cham the other day, I suppose the long way round from Phnom Penh via highway 1 and 11. At the halfway stage at the Tsubasa bridge I was traveling in the darkness, and with only a crescent moon above it was certainly a very dark evening. The best thing was that the traffic got light from Prey Veng onwards, but it was still marred by the usual Hazard's of oncoming traffic such has the likes of overtaking trucks and 4-wheel drive's that would force you off the road like you have no reason to be there, just an inconvenience to their ignorance. And then when you are at the side of the road best to look out for the sand and gravel, and of course the mongrel dog's, that are more snappy at night time. On one of my regular coffee stop's the lady owner gave me the option to stay with her once again for the night, (I declined her offer) it makes me think about the threads that people write on CEO about finding ladies that are not bar girls, thing is you just need to get out there.
Overall the journey wasn't bad even with the Hazard's of Cambodian roads and that of their respective users.
The bike run great, could never fault it's reliability. But I would like to sell it, so I can move on to another project.
So if anyone is interested I am open to reasonable offers.
Photos too follow :)
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

mannanman wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:02 pm
Kammekor wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:40 pm
mannanman wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:35 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:05 pm What a beautiful bike! Bit out of my budget but best of luck on the sale :)
There’s no price.
'Open to sensible offers'. I guess those interested will know what it's worth.
I’m guessing…$1600…
I will let it go for $1600.
Reason is simple, I have my 3-wheeler camper project on the go, plus there's another project I wish to start. I find its best to keep myself occupied even more at this time, and I need the room.
So, $1600 and someone will have themselves a reliable bike, and a bargain :hattip:
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Just a note - I lowered the bike for my own needs and stye (all can be seen in the thread I wrote about it). It was an easy conversion just by changes, such has the rear shocks and the ease of sliding the forks though the top yokes, with the adaptation of the bars to allow this.

The bike is now fitted with an Akrapovic end can, to keep the noise down to the legal requirements.

The Honda CB400ss was also fitted with the Enduro Racer XR 400 Engine, and they can be converted easily to a road type scrambler.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic