Australian Elections

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Re: Australian Elections

Post by Khmu Nation »

Australia. The world's most over rated country.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

I didn’t think they were going to manage it but they have. 77 seats!!Image
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

violet wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:13 am I didn’t think they were going to manage it but they have. 77 seats!!Image
Brilliant!

violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Khmu Nation wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:19 am Australia. The world's most over rated country.
Quite possibly, however as a non-Australia, I am more than grateful for the support it gave me a couple of years ago when I was most in need in my life, and I am more than grateful that I can be employed here and be physically near a member of my family who chose to make it their home a few decades ago. The countries of my passports are not an option for me any longer. Other countries are not an option for me in my foreseeable future. So eventually I will add a third passport and be grateful - and thankful I can vote.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

violet wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:13 am I didn’t think they were going to manage it but they have. 77 seats!!Image
That all ads up to 147. Where's the other 4?
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Doc67 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:10 am
That all ads up to 147. Where's the other 4?
Still undetermined
roadman
Expatriate

Post by roadman »

Khmu Nation wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:19 am Australia. The world's most over rated country.
It is a beautiful place. If you are into nature.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Confession. While I knew the info above was a prediction, as not all votes have been counted, I wasn’t aware others had different predictions.
Other figures say labor still only on 71 seats with 14 still to be determined.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

I was so happy to see Labor loose the Fowler seat where they parachuted in Kristina Keneally thinking that because it was a safe seat a total stranger to the area would still win. Even happier still to see Dai Le , a Viet refugee standing as a Independent win that seat.

Watch the video and tell me if she deserved that win.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic