I WANT ONE !!

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

I WANT ONE !!

Post by Ghostwriter »

A thread about stuff that makes your heart miss a heartbeat when you see it ?

I'd like this :

'
Oh sure, a suitcase full of cash would do too, nothing new here...
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: I WANT ONE !!

Post by AndyKK »

With this kind of technology there will be quicker response to walkers and climbers in need of medical assistance, more lives saved.
The English mountains should not be underestimated, some routes being very exposed to the individual, terrain and the changing weather situations can make the area very hazardous.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

That's wild. $2,800 for 3 flights. If any of you were doing your Christmas shopping for me early, here's the link to save you some time:

https://gravity.co/flight-experience

Only $440,000 if you just want to buy the whole jet suit:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

AndyKK wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:27 am With this kind of technology there will be quicker response to walkers and climbers in need of medical assistance, more lives saved.
The English mountains should not be underestimated, some routes being very exposed to the individual, terrain and the changing weather situations can make the area very hazardous.
And… with this kind of technology, more folk may be tempted to get even further away from regular help, and push the envelope further.

Every silver lining
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Nevermind rescuing folks - this thing is the biz for the daily commute.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Freightdog wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:01 pm
AndyKK wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:27 am With this kind of technology there will be quicker response to walkers and climbers in need of medical assistance, more lives saved.
And… with this kind of technology, more folk may be tempted to get even further away from regular help, and push the envelope further.

Every silver lining
Are you referring to walker's and climbers, or people with a jet pack? First of all, for the adventurer on foot there's not many, if any place left to venture in the Lake District.
Helvellyn was actually the mountain of choice for my first assent in the area, taking a normal route to the summit, but not long later to the right approach of Striding Edge there lay an un-named gulley, a first-class ice climb in winter. I was a qualified outdoor instructor.
The guy in the video is a medic of the mountain rescue team. For an individual to be in the position to have a jetpack, first there is the expense, then there will be licensing and no fly zones, but Freightdog you will know more about that in your field of work.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic