Covid-19 VACCINE News

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Re: Covid-19 VACCINE News

Post by hburns »

Will it be another one of their creations that will need to be accompanied by a western booster for it to work?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

hburns wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:37 pm Will it be another one of their creations that will need to be accompanied by a western booster for it to work?
I'm losing confidence that any of them really work. They certainly don't prevent infections and Omicron isn't so bad that any vaccine, made and tested in China, is worth the risk.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

Doc67 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:47 pm
hburns wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:37 pm Will it be another one of their creations that will need to be accompanied by a western booster for it to work?
I'm losing confidence that any of them really work. They certainly don't prevent infections and Omicron isn't so bad that any vaccine, made and tested in China, is worth the risk.
Agree with you there but I do think the vaccines have done their job in keeping deaths down a lot. That being said, I'd be hesitant to get any more vaccines unless they are an improvement on what's about now. I'm not in any of the at risk categories though (age, weight and health), if I was I would probably think differently.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

"Can Covid Lead to Impotence?"

Maybe this information might get some more people (men) to reconsider their decisions towards vaccines. Priorities could change.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-lead-i ... 16364.html
daiquiri
Expatriate
Germany

Post by daiquiri »

hburns wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:38 pm
Doc67 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:47 pm

Agree with you there but I do think the vaccines have done their job in keeping deaths down a lot. That being said, I'd be hesitant to get any more vaccines unless they are an improvement on what's about now. I'm not in any of the at risk categories though (age, weight and health), if I was I would probably think differently.
I agre with you both,
Maybe take into consideration as well:
Why are countries with western vaccines are still having a lot of cases, but measures and hospilitations are low, whereas China with sinovac is going crazy again?

I dunno neither - had two shots, got covid after 9 month, was sick for 4 days like flu

My friend got covid right after his second shot and claimed he didn't even notice

However, having had 2 shots and covid I think I have enough, I really don't want any boosters, my immune system should know how to handle covid by now at least enough to not get hard-core covid - I guess, hope and believe
Sirhaden1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Sirhaden1 »

cambo swa wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:09 pm "Can Covid Lead to Impotence?"

Maybe this information might get some more people (men) to reconsider their decisions towards vaccines. Priorities could change.

So catching covid can make you a Jaffa?
What does the vaccine have any part to play
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Sirhaden1 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:59 am

Elementary, dear Watson
vaccine>reduced risk of covid severity>reduced risk of impotence
Sirhaden1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Sirhaden1 »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:35 pm
Sirhaden1 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:59 am

Elementary, dear Watson
vaccine>reduced risk of covid severity>reduced risk of impotence
Come back in 20 Years. Your dick not working won't be the biggest issue
roadman
Expatriate

Post by roadman »

18 months later and still none of this shit makes any sense.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

People who got Sinovac vaccine nearly 5 times more likely to develop severe COVID-19 than Pfizer: Singapore study

SINGAPORE: People who took Sinovac’s CoronaVac vaccine are nearly five times more likely to develop severe symptoms from COVID-19 than those who received the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine, a Singapore study has found.

The study, published on Tuesday (Apr 12, 2022), involved about 2.7 million people in Singapore aged 20 and above who received two doses under the national vaccination programme.

Anyone surprised?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapo ... 57HDuZuTAQ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic