Foreigners & Dogs

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CSS
Expatriate
Switzerland

Re: Foreigners & Dogs

Post by CSS »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:18 pm I have dogs but they are free range and don't need taking for walks
I'm always endlessly amused by this style of dog ownership in Asia
:D :D :D
Cheers
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

CSS wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:43 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:18 pm I have dogs but they are free range and don't need taking for walks
Well, I am outside town, so they have a hectare that's fenced to roam within

As a farm kid, that was how we kept dogs in my home country also
CSS
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by CSS »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:04 pm
CSS wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:43 pm
Well, I am outside town, so they have a hectare that's fenced to roam within

As a farm kid, that was how we kept dogs in my home country also
Oh I see, I thought you were much like many people I've recently run into who have dogs they keep in and around cities which are something like latchkey dogs, sleeping in the middle of the roads and sidewalks. Farm dogs are everywhere of course.
:D :D :D
Cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic