CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Forktongue2
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by Forktongue2 »

440 is/was a clicky circle of a dozen or so individuals , I was one of the many outsiders blasted off by KIR under a month, Judge, Jury, executioner. Called some expletive by him before my registration was closed before I could respond.

If someone benefited by his website ......then he had made you!

Despite living in PP for many years a friend said " just read the stuff" don't contribute .

I like others will see how the site progresses.

I may or may not have met the Admin , but good luck and solid start so far.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

UKJ wrote:It's damage limitation, disguised as a truce. They tried some lies to torpedo you, but now they realize you have the upper hand, due to their 10 years of abusing their position to attack people who didn't have a platform to respond. Now they have a platform to respond , these guys can't take it. If they dish it out, they should man up, and take it on the chin. And imho, they would trash this forum if they thought they could close it down. They should apologize for all their snide behaviour over the years.
I agree completely. They only want a truce because what's left of their reputation is quickly being eroded. It was only days prior that KiR was trying every dirty trick in the book to sabotage this blossoming, virginal paradise.

Only when that didn't work, and he came across looking like the biggest tosser this side of the Mekong, does he actually get someone (that has alot better reputation) to write some kind of weird business like letter for him...

WTF is wrong with this guy>?
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

FreeSocrates! wrote:
UKJ wrote:It's damage limitation, disguised as a truce. They tried some lies to torpedo you, but now they realize you have the upper hand, due to their 10 years of abusing their position to attack people who didn't have a platform to respond. Now they have a platform to respond , these guys can't take it. If they dish it out, they should man up, and take it on the chin. And imho, they would trash this forum if they thought they could close it down. They should apologize for all their snide behaviour over the years.
I agree completely. They only want a truce because what's left of their reputation is quickly being eroded. It was only days prior that KiR was trying every dirty trick in the book to sabotage this blossoming, virginal paradise.

Only when that didn't work, and he came across looking like the biggest tosser this side of the Mekong, does he actually get someone (that has alot better reputation) to write some kind of weird business like letter for him...

You make valid points. However, it's time to move on, AND....

Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Soi Dog wrote:
FreeSocrates! wrote:

You make valid points. However, it's time to move on, AND....

I agree 200%. Time to move on!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Khmer440.com FINALLY admits we exist! (with link!)

Post by phuketrichard »

OrangeDragon wrote:
FreeSocrates! wrote:
SockPuppet wrote:And I agree, Playboy is the only sane owner on there ;)
Always enjoyed his posts, seems like a great guy.
Completely a standup guy.
agree; ( agains where my thumbs up)
one of the few k440 i have met
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

Socrates, you just sound as bitter and vindictive.
KiR has been silent in the last few days. He's either busy or taking some time off from K440.
K440 managing folks made it clear they don't want a feud. And CEO management agrees with that. You should follow their lead.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

Nah, I'm not bitter at all. I just don't trust that guy at all.

If I were really bitter I would have DOS'ed his site by now...

I can move on... maybe... lol.
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

We are almost there.... This weekend should be the genesis of ataraxy. We enter a new era of peace and tranquility where we can all coexist in perfect harmony. We're so close....

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

I think a name change is in order:

CambodiaExpatsOnlineInTheAgeOfAquarius.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic