Oriental Residence, Bangkok

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Oriental Residence, Bangkok

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

We are staying 4 nights in a suite at Oriental Residence in Bangkok right next to the U.S. Embassy/Lumpini Park. Anyone heard any good things. It looks nice and has good reviews. Don't care, just starting conversation and slightly curious.

The wife and my parents are staying there while in Bangkok. We leave end of this month. I am excited. Any last minute "Must see/do"

I have the tourists/internet obvious stuff planned or marked down. Any local businesses or shops/locations worth a peek?
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Re: Oriental Residence, Bangkok

Post by wackyjacky »

Have a couple drinks at either Vertigo on top the Banyan Tree or Sky Bar on top of Lebua Tower. Forget about food at these places the prices are just stupid. I like Vertigo a little better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic