Covid

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Covid

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Anybody here had covid and experienced problems with their toes ? I have been limping for the last couple of weeks it feels like I have banged my toe.
I read something online about people getting chill blains with covid. Yesterday I talked to somebody who has had covid and his toes on one foot are numb.

I was positive for covid but not now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58801462
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Covid

Post by Anchor Moy »

There's little chance that people here will have chilblains. It's not cold enough. But maybe you have chilblains as covid symptoms if you are in the UK.
Or, could it be gout ?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:39 pm Anybody here had covid and experienced problems with their toes ? I have been limping for the last couple of weeks it feels like I have banged my toe.
I read something online about people getting chill blains with covid. Yesterday I talked to somebody who has had covid and his toes on one foot are numb.

I was positive for covid but not now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58801462
Doctor, you guys need

Had covid; main takeaway was worse aches in my extremities than a flu but anything you and the other person described could be down to nerve damage, circulatory issues, gout, tendonitis etc etc regardless of past covid
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

It's not chill blains as the weather is not cold enough. Gout ? maybe. The link I posted suggests that some people have these symptoms. I was curious as to how common they were
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Stop kicking the cat and you'll be fine in a week.
Ot Mean Loi
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ot Mean Loi »

Alcohol induced gout perchance?

OML
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

It could be gout but the stories coming out regarding the link with covid suggest something else. I am not sure how common this is with covid which is why I posted. As I said earlier somebody I know who had covid very mildly and is now fine has numb toes on one foot.
It has been 2 weeks now so it is not a simple bruised toe. Next stop GP for some blood/urine tests.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic