Can't wait to watch the fall.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Can't wait to watch the fall.

Post by John Bingham »

DankSinatra wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:39 pm
Have a Gummie and stop the worrying and ranting and raving.
Ranting and raving?

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

DankSinatra wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:39 pm I didn't give a toss what got picked apart and by who.

Have a Gummie and stop the worrying and ranting and raving.
So… did you actually have an opinion on the topic that you posted, or not? Stop spitting your dummy, and formulate a sentence. There’s a good chap.
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

You can refer to me in the future as Dear Boy.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

DankSinatra wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:18 pm You can refer to me in the future as Dear Boy.
That’s nice, old chap, but you still seem to be evading the topic. You do remember the subject of your own thread, don’t you? It’s at the top of page one of this very thread.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Kenr wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:58 am Too funny. Alex Jones is another one of those conspiracy theorists who prey on weak minded individuals who are looking for someone or something to hate. That’s the only reason he is relevant, to some people.

Stolen election? If that were true something would have happened because the previous administration made sure he had all the players in the right place to do something about it, but it was just another BS conspiracy claim and none of his people who mattered could say with a straight face it occurred, which is why nothing was done.

All these individuals have another 2+ years to bitch and complain about this false narrative, but that makes them happy I guess.

And I’m from Texas, so no one can use the East Coast - West Coast Liberal line for my state of mind. 😀
Everyone knows you shouldn't debate, or even discuss, subjects with stupids - they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience - particularly US politics with Trumpets. But we do it anyway. And we don't always come out looking so clean, in my opinion, because we usually mock their ignorance, weak mindedness and low levels of intelligence. Never a good look when, as human beings that have perhaps evolved a little faster than others, we should be trying to help so we can all get along in a fast-changing world.

Mentally-challenged lives matter.

Their bigotry and incestual preferences are different matters, and are call-on-able.

As usual, I have digressed before I even started with what I wanted to say, which is that it is a welcoming sight to see a Texan with your sane views.

There must be more of you. Possibly, over there in resistance communities?

Anyway, your words will carry strength and respect, so you could be utilised (respect; utilized) as a powerful mouthpiece. You have value. Consider moneti(z)ing yourself.

You will be labelled a traitor but, managed professionally, you could either "jack-hammer" into their thick skulls that the rest of the world have moved on, and they are welcome to join us, or infiltrate.

Regardless, you have restored hope. Thanks.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:23 pm
Kenr wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:58 am Too funny. Alex Jones is another one of those conspiracy theorists who prey on weak minded individuals who are looking for someone or something to hate. That’s the only reason he is relevant, to some people.

Stolen election? If that were true something would have happened because the previous administration made sure he had all the players in the right place to do something about it, but it was just another BS conspiracy claim and none of his people who mattered could say with a straight face it occurred, which is why nothing was done.

All these individuals have another 2+ years to bitch and complain about this false narrative, but that makes them happy I guess.

And I’m from Texas, so no one can use the East Coast - West Coast Liberal line for my state of mind. 😀
Everyone knows you shouldn't debate, or even discuss, subjects with stupids - they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience - particularly US politics with Trumpets. But we do it anyway. And we don't always come out looking so clean, in my opinion, because we usually mock their ignorance, weak mindedness and low levels of intelligence. Never a good look when, as human beings that have perhaps evolved a little faster than others, we should be trying to help so we can all get along in a fast-changing world.

Mentally-challenged lives matter.

Their bigotry and incestual preferences are different matters, and are call-on-able.

As usual, I have digressed before I even started with what I wanted to say, which is that it is a welcoming sight to see a Texan with your sane views.

There must be more of you. Possibly, over there in resistance communities?

Anyway, your words will carry strength and respect, so you could be utilised (respect; utilized) as a powerful mouthpiece. You have value. Consider moneti(z)ing yourself.

You will be labelled a traitor but, managed professionally, you could either "jack-hammer" into their thick skulls that the rest of the world have moved on, and they are welcome to join us, or infiltrate.

Regardless, you have restored hope. Thanks.
I appreciate that. And yes, I know a few people here who can tell the difference between fiction and reality. LOL
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:22 pm
DankSinatra wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:18 pm You can refer to me in the future as Dear Boy.
That’s nice, old chap, but you still seem to be evading the topic. You do remember the subject of your own thread, don’t you? It’s at the top of page one of this very thread.
You're proving yourself to be an uppity, highly strung, Internet weirdo.
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:22 pm
Sorry, are you like the boss here or something ?.. Does a bloke have to elaborate on everything he posts, or can't he just start a conversation...Boss.

So you make all the rules eh?

Big Boy...Fancy Dancer for Mummy.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Locked Previous topicNext topic