K440 were anything goes as long as it toes the party line!!!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: K440 were anything goes as long as it toes the party lin

Post by Soi Dog »

Anchor Moy wrote:To say that the UK is being swamped by Pakistani gang rapists, doesn't strike you as at all racist? I think you would find that statistically, most rapes are committed by non-Pakistanis.
I'm not sure gang-rape was involved. This was a huge story in the media not long ago when the situation was finally uncovered, exposed and reported by respected investigative journalists. There was long-term, systemic, organized sexual abuse of white girls by some Pakistani immigrant men who rose to positions of authority within the local governments and aid organizations within the communities in which they settled (Rotherham particularly), such as the welfare-food programs, school administration and housing estate councils. You can Google it.

As for "most rapes" by non-Pakistanis, you're most probably right.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Soi Dog wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:To say that the UK is being swamped by Pakistani gang rapists, doesn't strike you as at all racist? I think you would find that statistically, most rapes are committed by non-Pakistanis.
I'm not sure gang-rape was involved. This was a huge story in the media not long ago when the situation was finally uncovered, exposed and reported by respected investigative journalists. There was long-term, systemic, organized sexual abuse of white girls by some Pakistani immigrant men who rose to positions of authority within the local governments and aid organizations within the communities in which they settled (Rotherham particularly), such as the welfare-food programs, school administration and housing estate councils. You can Google it.

The point was more along the lines of pot/kettle/black with UKJ getting on someone's case for being racist. I just thought that his own comments could be examined, before accusing others.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:

The point was more along the lines of pot/kettle/black with UKJ getting on someone's case for being racist. I just thought that his own comments could be examined, before accusing others.
Soi Dog explained the recent issues better than I could have.

Racist? :facepalm:
Always amused me on the old 440, when people shouted " racist" when mentioning a media covered story! Shout " skin colour" , when the immigrants complained about were white Europeans! You are out of date bud. Immigration, islamification, and rape of white kids by people of Pakistani origin, can be spoken about. Calling Glaswegians " sweaty Jocks" etc, can't. It's complex. I get it, SD seems to get it, but you don't. What can I say? There is a massive issue in the UK about white kids and young women getting gang raped by men of Pakistani origin. It is what it is. Paedophilia, as opposed to racism. I'd advise you to retract your comments in the name of decency. :beer3:
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

Blimey, what a load of old bollocks the past half a dozen pages have contained.

Can you all get back on topic and get back to how evil those grizzled old 440 twatflannels are.

Pretty please with cocktrumpeting sugar on it.
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I've been hiding in a bathroom for the last few days in terror because I heard some strange freckly barang with an indecipherable accent had been spotted in the neighborhood. Do you think it's safe to come out yet? :o :shock: :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

No, stay indoors with a case of beer, some pizza and a Valium for the kid
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
randompeeps
Expatriate

Post by randompeeps »

Anchor Moy wrote:To say that the UK is being swamped by Pakistani gang rapists, doesn't strike you as at all racist?
I don't think you fully understand what racism actually is, either that or you haven't looked into the situation in the UK of Pakistani gangs grooming children for sex. Racism would be saying "this is something all Pakistanis do, it's in their blood" or some stupid shit. The reality of the situation is that there have been thousands of children systematically targeted by these gangs who have been sexually abused by them, and yes, they are Pakistani gangs. I'm sure there are plenty of pedos in England of all races and religions but aside from the Catholic Church, the Pakistani gangs are the only ones who have been found to have done it systematically on a massive scale.

Pointing out basic facts isn't racism. If you think those aren't basic facts, then I urge you to do a bit of googling.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

what has this to do with the British Council and IELTS?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

randompeeps wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:To say that the UK is being swamped by Pakistani gang rapists, doesn't strike you as at all racist?
I don't think you fully understand what racism actually is, either that or you haven't looked into the situation in the UK of Pakistani gangs grooming children for sex. Racism would be saying "this is something all Pakistanis do, it's in their blood" or some stupid shit. The reality of the situation is that there have been thousands of children systematically targeted by these gangs who have been sexually abused by them, and yes, they are Pakistani gangs. I'm sure there are plenty of pedos in England of all races and religions but aside from the Catholic Church, the Pakistani gangs are the only ones who have been found to have done it systematically on a massive scale.

Pointing out basic facts isn't racism. If you think those aren't basic facts, then I urge you to do a bit of googling.
I didn't call UKJ a racist, I simply asked whether he considered his statements about gang rapists mostly being Pakistani were racist, since he thinks the term "sweaty jocks" is racist.
(Personally, I thought sweaty jocks were last weeks underwear. :D )

I'm not disputing reality, I'm disputing certain presentations of reality. The Rotheram case (disgusting as it was) involved 8 men of Pakistani origin. I consider that your hyperboles here are overly emotive - "thousands" of children, a "massive scale" - are these are "basic facts" ? As for google, it tells me that most offenders in the UK are white men...
Playboy wrote:Blimey, what a load of old bollocks the past half a dozen pages have contained.

Can you all get back on topic and get back to how evil those grizzled old 440 twatflannels are.

Pretty please with cocktrumpeting sugar on it.
No, because you are too boring. Why don't you just talk about yourselves among yourselves - or even better, start a new forum for people who only want to talk about you. I'm sure it will be heaving :stir:
randompeeps
Expatriate

Post by randompeeps »

Anchor Moy wrote:
randompeeps wrote:I consider that your hyperboles here are overly emotive - "thousands" of children, a "massive scale" - are these are "basic facts" ?
Yes,the papers put the number of victims at over 1000. To call that a massive scale isn't hyperbole. While white male rapists make up the majority, they don't typically do it as organized gangs. Rotherham wasn't the only instance, and even if it was, to call it massive is far from hyperbole.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic