Funny Story

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
TheSaltyVet
Tourist
United States of America

Funny Story

Post by TheSaltyVet »

I'm new here in Cambodia, but i like a challenge. So there i was, sitting at a bar drinking my beer slowly while trolling on Tinder (I know right fucking Tinder! wtf). So from out of nowhere a bar girl plops down into the stool next to me, with a smile and her tits still bouncing from doing so. I looked up smile and said hi. She didn't look bad at all. I was surprised, most look over weight and just not good on the eyes at all. So we talked via Google translate and had some laughs. She leaves to go get me another beer. I go back to Tinder while waiting. (WTF is with all the hot Vietmanese chicks in BKK1 asking for 100 to 150 for super fun time? Just asking, if some of you Cambo gods out there can answer that question would be nice.) So she comes back from the bar with my beer and i did buy her one. We talk back and forth and i finish my 2nd beer. (I'm not a big beer drinker, especially when i am rolling solo) So then, i say fuck it. I type out, I want to take her home and have her sit on my face. So i flip my phone to her and she reads it outloud. She then looks at me with a puppy dog face (With the head tilt and all, was kind of funny when i think about it.) So i sat there looking at her and i think to myself did i miss type a word or something. So i copy and paste the khmer into translate to english. And basically what i told her was "I want to take you back to my place and eat your Sausage".

I was trolled by Google translate.....
Calypso dancer
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Funny Story

Post by Calypso dancer »

Hilarious. Thank goodness I am wearing a corset because I think my sides may have split.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Classy guy.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
TheSaltyVet
Tourist
United States of America

Post by TheSaltyVet »

Calypso dancer wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:28 am Hilarious. Thank goodness I am wearing a corset because I think my sides may have split.
Well thanks. I hope you did get a laugh out of it. Weird situation i found myself. Little humility never hurts. Have a good day.
TheSaltyVet
Tourist
United States of America

Post by TheSaltyVet »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:34 amClassy guy.
I know your response is dripping with sarcasm. But hey you have a good day. ;)
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

One of the few times I approve of Google censorship. I can imagine some piece of programming or whatever saying to itself, fuck you mate, I’m not translating that - here, eat a sausage.

I guess you moved your trolling from Tinder to CEO - predictably a few of us are going to think highly of a guy asking a bar girl to sit on his face, a few more of us are sarcastically going to say ‘classy guy’.

I genuinely would like to hear of any more times that Google translate refuses to help you get your face sat on or whatever.

Troll on.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

What was the "challenge" again ?

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

So, did she go home with you or not?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

TheSaltyVet wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:40 am WTF is with all the hot Vietmanese chicks in BKK1.....
I've ever noticed any. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

TheSaltyVet wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:40 am what i told her was "I want to take you back to my place and eat your Sausage".

I was trolled by Google translate.....
Or not. It was possibly helping.
Your cookie history might know more about your inclination to "sausages" and corrected by itself ^^....
Cambodia has great sausage holders in the nightlife, you'll meet them soon if not already.
She'll bring the sausage, you'll bring the mayo.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic