Moringa Oleifera

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Moringa Oleifera

Post by Tootsfriend »

ImageImage

I bought a packet of this Moringa coffee from Chip Mong supermarket to see if it passed the pub test and was quite surprised at the taste. Even more surprising was the packaging which was very good and is a product that would sell well in the overseas markets. Besides all the other health benefits,
I believe that if you replaced every glass of alcohol with a cup of this tea or coffee you could be cured of your addiction to alcohol.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Moringa Oleifera

Post by Yobbo »

Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Tootsfriend wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:10 am ImageImage

I bought a packet of this Moringa coffee from Chip Mong supermarket to see if it passed the pub test and was quite surprised at the taste. Even more surprising was the packaging which was very good and is a product that would sell well in the overseas markets. Besides all the other health benefits,
I believe that if you replaced every glass of alcohol with a cup of this tea or coffee you could be cured of your addiction to alcohol.
Why were you surprised at the taste, did it taste like beer?
Also, is this “advice” directed at a specific individual, or are you assuming all CEO members are alcoholics?
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

Why not drink coffee pure and then take a Moringa tablet?

It's like having nicotine infused beer.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

The trees are all over PP and the provinces.
The leaves and seeds are relentlessly harvested in public places.
Some local eating houses make a sort of juice with ice sugar and green leaves in a blender.
It is kind of a draw card for those restos who have it and they usually run out by lunch time.
Seeds are sold in the markets as medicine.
yongchi
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by yongchi »

Dried Moringa leaf powder (pure) used to be available at several stores. Great in a smoothy. I often bought it at Thai Huot, but now they don't seem to carry it anymore.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic