Will Smith Hit Chris Rock at the Oscars

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Will Smith Hit Chris Rock at the Oscars

Post by orussey98 »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:21 pm Polyamorous? Nope, his wife is just a cheating, promiscuous dirtbag. He's what is known as a cuckold.
isn't it what "polyamorous" means for women?
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:40 am Image
This made me chuckle.
It reminded me of an old friend, who as an apprentice was a big, shy, awkward kid (he was very self conscious about his height, about 6’-3” tall at 18 years old)
One of the foremen at his workplace was a right prick, and used to bully him mercilessly (it was accepted that a certain amount of piss-taking would be directed at apprentices, but this guy went way beyond that) and my mate, being so shy and introverted, literally dreaded going into work each day because he knew this guy was going to pick on him, which he did without fail.
This bullying went on for months, until one day my mate snapped and confronted this foreman, asking why he kept tormenting him? and telling him that he wouldn’t treat him that way outside of work, to which the foreman replied that “if he ever did see my mate outside of work, he’d kick his arse”, then my mate really snapped (risking his apprenticeship and career) and said “fuck it, let’s go outside now then” (fighting in the workplace was grounds for instant dismissal)
Full of bravado, the foreman took him up on his challenge, probably figuring he’d give my mate a bit of a hiding, and remind him of his place (the guy was about 15 years older than my mate, and considered himself “a bit handy”) so the pair of them got passes out from work, and went to find a quite spot to “settle their differences”
10 minutes later my mate returned to work alone, he’d knocked fuck out of the guy (relating the story later, he said “I dropped him with a right hander, and then just went to town on him”) and fully expected to be fired for doing so. However, the powers that be were compassionate to the circumstances ( I guess they also knew this guy was a bully) and let it slide, it was outside the workplace after all, and he went on to complete his apprenticeship.
The foreman had taken a real beating, and didn’t return to work until almost a week and a half later, and on his return was very subdued in his attitude to my mate from then on.
To cut a long story not so short, and getting back to the Mike Tyson reference, while the arsehole foreman was out of work recovering from his injuries , some wag posted a situation vacant notice, stating “Foreman required, must have boxing experience”
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:21 pm Polyamorous? Nope, his wife is just a cheating, promiscuous dirtbag. He's what is known as a cuckold.
Apparently they had an “open relationship” but his wife had neglected to tell him of the fact.
He only found out when she was revealing her numerous affairs on some podcast or chat show.
She’s a real piece of work, and he is indeed, a Cuck of the highest magnitude.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

ItWasntMe wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:27 pm
A cuckold takes great pleasure in watching his wife with someone else. Will is just weak.
It just means a man with an unfaithful wife, but it's also the name of a fetish which you described.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:19 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:27 pm
A cuckold takes great pleasure in watching his wife with someone else. Will is just weak.
It just means a man with an unfaithful wife, but it's also the name of a fetish which you described.
I stand corrected
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Cambo Dear
Expatriate
Libya

Post by Cambo Dear »

Public opinion seems pretty split on this. I wonder how the story would have played out if a white actor had struck a black host? With current sentiment, I am sure a lot more would have been made of it. Also, Chris Rock's quips were positively polite compared to Ricky Gervais' of recent years - sad that it had to come to fisticuffs on stage in such a public space. Definitely doesn't do the reputation of black males any favours.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Chris Rock, not funny. They would have been much better off with Kevin Hart.
Will Smith, a nut-job. God told him to do it? It's 2022, we are over that con by now, surely.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

His wife cheated on him and his son wears dresses. Poor Will might be losing it and snapped.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Big Daikon wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:19 pm His wife cheated on him and his son wears dresses. Poor Will might be losing it and snapped.
It’s 2022, dude. Many a person with a penis is wearing a dress. Some identify as male/he and some do not.

I really don’t give a shit if a person wears a dress. I also don’t care if they choose makeup.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Yeah, Will looks like he's handling things well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic