American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by angsta »

Pope2Pope wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:54 pm AAA for fuck sake! Guess we are stuck with this fool for good.

Bit harst for his 4 kids to see "no reason or circumstance in which I will return to the United States for the remainder of my lifetime"...what a deadbeat dad..he has a face that needs a bashing

They are nearly 10 years old some of them. They look after themselves at this point.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

He's obviously well qualified and experienced enough to go and offer his services in the Ukraine, look, he's been to a dodgy Cambodian shooting range and held a machine gun! He will be a huge asset to the Ukranians!

nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

He is as likely to go to Ukraine as Gary Ginger.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

About time mummy said here's a flight home, no more money until you're home where you can be looked after.
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

Haha his posts are even starting to made me laugh now...He could could also just look in the mirror

“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
tears_in_rain
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by tears_in_rain »

Why do a bunch of random people obsessively hate on someone they have never met, on an anonymous foum? If you don't like the guy, just don't watch his videos. I started one thread as a joke/troll thread, but now realize some people spend their entire lives trolling on anonymous :please: :please: forums...
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

ImageImage
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

tears_in_rain wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:24 pm Why do a bunch of random people obsessively hate on someone they have never met, on an anonymous foum? If you don't like the guy, just don't watch his videos. I started one thread as a joke/troll thread, but now realize some people spend their entire lives trolling on anonymous :please: :please: forums...
The question you should be asking is why does an individual have a fatal attraction for someone they have never met?
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

tears_in_rain wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:24 pm Why do a bunch of random people obsessively hate on someone they have never met, on an anonymous foum? If you don't like the guy, just don't watch his videos. I started one thread as a joke/troll thread, but now realize some people spend their entire lives trolling on anonymous :please: :please: forums...
Personally in this situation it's a combination of watching a cunt train wreck his life (he deserves every hash comment due to the way he treats people.... dumping his kids, tricking a girl into thinking she has HIV, making false accusations against people by calling them pedos (including you and me) and calling for his ex mate to kill himself....the guy his a piece of shit) and I also can't stand people like Aaron, see meme below.

...."some people spend their entire lives trolling on anonymous"...I give it about 10mins a week...only for you Aaron!
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
tears_in_rain
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by tears_in_rain »

Pope2Pope wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:36 am
Personally in this situation it's a combination of watching a cunt train wreck his life (he deserves every hash comment due to the way he treats people.... dumping his kids, tricking a girl into thinking she has HIV, making false accusations against people by calling them pedos (including you and me) and calling for his ex mate to kill himself....the guy his a piece of shit) and I also can't stand people like Aaron, see meme below.

...."some people spend their entire lives trolling on anonymous"...I give it about 10mins a week...only for you Aaron!
The guy has, in no way, affected you. Consequently, your comments say a lot more about your psychology than his.

Peace out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic