COVID 19 - RAT TEST

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
AlexJonesCrab
Expatriate
Australia

COVID 19 - RAT TEST

Post by AlexJonesCrab »

G'day CEO peeps...

Leaving back to Australia on Saturday. Need a RAT test (NOT PCR).

Needs to be official with stamp etc

A fellow traveler said something about a hospital in Phnom Penh that will do them without booking, just walk in, for $40USD.

Any thoughts, directions, ideas or even as a last resort, rabbit holes.....CAMBO full of rabbit holes, but thats what makes it fun right?
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: COVID 19 - RAT TEST

Post by Chad Sexington »

Patent RAT test equipment, if you receive a heavy blow to the back of your neck, you are positively a rat and will be denied entry to Australia for being a disease carrying invasive species. 😉
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

The following are all approved by the MoH to conduct professionally administered RAT testing and issue the necessary supporting documentation for overseas travel.

- Singapore Medical Center Cambodia
- Raffles Medical Cambodia
- Intercare Medical Center
- Institut Pasteur du Cambodge

Average price $45
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

At $130 someone is making money.
I paid $79 Australian at the Brisbane airport for a PCR test with the results given in one hour
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Tootsfriend wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:55 pm At $130 someone is making money.
I paid $79 Australian at the Brisbane airport for a PCR test with the results given in one hour
I've had to pay that about 12 times now, luckily my employer reimburses me. Some people in other countries have to pay a lot more than $130, I recall many travellers from Aussie paying in excess of $200, some Americans paying $400+, etc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic