Is being over 70 a excuse for being a peado

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Is being over 70 a excuse for being a peado

Post by nemo »

He will be lucky if that is all he gets.
Phnom Penh may not be a good place to defame people indiscriminately.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

I popped over to the other forum for the first time in what felt like a millennia and see his photo and real name is being used. Though I think he outed himself. Anyway, while he looks exactly the way one would imagine a poster of his ilk would look I was taken aback by the vitriolic posts that abound over there now. I don't like to use the word toxic but it really does come across that way. In one post a mod even suggested a guy stop calling people "pedo's" and use the word c**t.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

IraHayes wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:59 pm I popped over to the other forum for the first time in what felt like a millennia and see his photo and real name is being used. Though I think he outed himself. Anyway, while he looks exactly the way one would imagine a poster of his ilk would look I was taken aback by the vitriolic posts that abound over there now. I don't like to use the word toxic but it really does come across that way. In one post a mod even suggested a guy stop calling people "pedo's" and use the word c**t.
That was the Pieman, not "a guy" he was talking to.
Here is the Pie's latest accusation against a ceo member:
Jesus you lot never give up,I so a peado getting kicked out off a bar on 136 st.
Was told he was a leading member of CEO,if that site is missing a 70/80 yr old American who worked at the Embassy there is your man.

Yrs ago in Bunny bar after Robin sold it,it got a name for offering sexual services by young girls.The police raided I non of the girls were under 18
So a geriatric embassy employee is about to feel his wrath.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

nemo wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:07 pm

That was the Pieman, not "a guy" he was talking to.
Ah, thanks. I wasn't really taking note at the time but that post stuck
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Well the dipstick got what was coming to him last night after throwing a glass and a chair at a girl in a bar. He was tracked down to Helicopter where 1-on-1 he got the loving bejeezus beaten out of him and police reports have been laid against him. Fortunately the fooking idiot will be deported again with a longer ban. Seen the photos of him after the beating and he would be unwise to stay here
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

"Two forums, one damaged pie, + the embarassment "
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

IraHayes wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:59 pm I popped over to the other forum for the first time in what felt like a millennia and see his photo and real name is being used. Though I think he outed himself. Anyway, while he looks exactly the way one would imagine a poster of his ilk would look I was taken aback by the vitriolic posts that abound over there now. I don't like to use the word toxic but it really does come across that way. In one post a mod even suggested a guy stop calling people "pedo's" and use the word c**t.
Yes, I was very upset myself by the reception poor little Pieman got there. Just because he calls everyone who doesn't agree with him a "pedo" shouldn't make people react with such toxicity to him. Everyone was much nicer to him here. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Yesterday's adventure according to OP

Post by garyginger » Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:02 am

To say I was at the Australian Embassy all day I think being on 130st today is a total lie.What I was doing at the Australian Embassy is between me and you.Though I was on 130st last night and was confronted by Mark Grant carrying a knife, a guy called Niel ex owner of Angel bar.And another Guy,this goes back to Marc Grant being a total arse,The Niel guy calmed things down and I went in Barbados.
Inside there another clown continued staring at me ,I asked a guy to tell the idiot to wind his neck in.
He seemed to do so,but as I was chatting to the ex fuel girls this said clown attacked me.Obviously I hit back and the poor count was hit by loads of glasses,you can rely on the Khmer girls for back up.
Yes security let me out the back door and like a coward I took it,who wants to face a bunch of cocaine raveged idiots.
Later that evening I was in Helicopter having a pint and the same idiots arrived on mass and attacked me.
Now only being a bare knuckle fighter from Blackburn, I'm not superman I ended up in hospital requiring 48 stitches.
Cheers for that lads,I came home was bathed by Khmer friends and went to bed.
The owner of helicopter has given the CCTV to the police who are coming to interview me tomorrow don't worry granty us Blackburn lads live by sword and die by it.ps were you hungry last night you were bightting my ear or are you reading Tysons autobiography.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

kgbagent wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:58 pm Well the dipstick got what was coming to him last night after throwing a glass and a chair at a girl in a bar. He was tracked down to Helicopter where 1-on-1 he got the loving bejeezus beaten out of him and police reports have been laid against him. Fortunately the fooking idiot will be deported again with a longer ban. Seen the photos of him after the beating and he would be unwise to stay here
told u before mark,ive no problem with you and yet you spew more shit.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Post by garyginger » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:28 pm
I've never been in the special forces if I was in the Ukraine I definitely would not be on the Ukraine side biggest expooters of women in the world.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic