House For Rent ( Lvea Aem , Kandal

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: House For Rent ( Lvea Aem , Kandal

Post by armchairlawyer »

Ken2016 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:35 pm
What's you up sad after the visiting the house ? everything is cleared on my post is clear . and in email mention someone's there to open the door for you , also i ask your phone contact ...but you say will reached anytime by email .
my phone number working normally , also you missed first time appointment .
Why you mixed the the last posted in 2018 ? yes some ago there is restaurant ....
anyway thank for feedback .
Er, that's all clear then (not).
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Ken2016 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:35 pm
AndyKK wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:55 am Comments For Improvement Pls !

The most important thing Ken is keeping up to date of your prospective rentals, and doing what you say, answering the phone when I was to arrive at the property.
Obviously like you quoted me in the email you are very busy.
I met with the man who lives behind the property you wish to rent. I have no complaints there has he was a lovely man, with excellent English, would make a good neighbour, he showed us around the property, but he could not answer my questions about the price of water and electricity, nor Wi-Fi. Rightly he was quoting only you could do so.

The post for this house is mixed with another one. That one says it has a restaurant; it may have had some years ago.
You also quote - rural living style along Mekong River, well yes, you could say very loosely, more roadside living would be better to put has the description. Also, the next doors carpentry shop could easily take away that tranquil setting.

A small walk down to riverside -

The riverside area, unsafe to walk -

The front area on the roadside -

I will stop their Ken, because the house wants a huge spring clean, also I imagen there is many repairs to be undertaken. I would say its unrealistic on the price.
Hello Andy,
What's you up sad after the visiting the house ? everything is cleared on my post is clear . and in email mention someone's there to open the door for you , also i ask your phone contact ...but you say will reached anytime by email .
my phone number working normally , also you missed first time appointment . the man show you the house he don't know info about wifi ,water , or electricity , because he not managed the property . he just move there a well.
Why you mixed the the last posted in 2018 ? yes some ago there is restaurant ....
you had email above the price , i offed you $210 included the water fee .
anyway thank for feedback .
The next-door neighbour opened the door to the house, he was a very nice gentleman, he let us freely look around the property. But Ken your photos are sometime ago and not of the present day, apart from the house wanting a good spring clean, there are some areas of neglect, also look to damage, repairs are also needed.
Regarding contact Ken, this is the email you sent me, I was quite happy to visit the property, but also would I look at anymore of your properties that you are renting after calling a potential client sad.
Your own words Ken - Comments For Improvement Pls ! I gave true comments and tried to call you when we arrived.

Again your email with instructions to me -

Always "hope" but never "expect".
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

What's you expecting from Dead tree leaf falled , as I got many tree up the roof, just cleaning up in 1 minutes. it's not services apartment it's home in the village . As I said my phone's number working normal , and I don't get any missed call during you visit . Also there's someone guide around what's is point? Do you inspection to see the house realities online ? Someone is cleaned every weekend.
Anyway, Thanks
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic