Saloon Help

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Saloon Help

Post by Freightdog »

Eeyan wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:57 pm Any recommendations for a normal men's cut around Riverside area please?

I had a long walk around earlier, found a place inland a bit, got shown to a seat and had to leave very confused when I got fed up with watching 3 blokes sleeping for 20 minutes😅😅
Near phsar Kandal, St13, near the Pagoda- outdoor haircut. There's two individual fellas that I usually go to, among the many there. $2, genuine great haircut for someone who never had any real style, and whose hair can no longer support it.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

i went a couple of weeks ago on 144 between 15 and 19, there is 3A-bakery (nice bread and french baguettes also), more or less in front of it, 3 nice khmer girls, no english spoken.
10.000 riel, no happy end, didnt ask as my songsaa was with me !!
bobjane
Expatriate
Bahrain

Post by bobjane »

any more saloons only girls do cutting
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

bobjane wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:48 pm HI Friends

can some one tel me where i can have haircut in PP.
is there any saloons that men can go but barbers are girls? and give sexy hair cut? with extra service with happy ending

If you are ok with this please let me know I will direct you there
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

yong wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:01 am
bobjane wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:48 pm HI Friends

can some one tel me where i can have haircut in PP.
is there any saloons that men can go but barbers are girls? and give sexy hair cut? with extra service with happy ending

If you are ok with this please let me know I will direct you there

Incase we forgot, yong is a '' screw '' salesman.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Since Covid you may be able to find some struggling TEFLers willing to give a cut and happy ending. They’re all male and hang around 172. Good luck OP
bobjane
Expatriate
Bahrain

Post by bobjane »

thank u
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic