Terrazza Italian Restuarant BKK1

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Terrazza Italian Restuarant BKK1

Post by Doc67 »

Has anyone been there recently?

It used to be quite good and I was planning to go there this weekend but wanted an up to date review. The last one on TripAdvisor is over a year old. Are they still open?
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Terrazza Italian Restuarant BKK1

Post by AndyKK »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:00 am Has anyone been there recently?

It used to be quite good and I was planning to go there this weekend but wanted an up to date review. The last one on TripAdvisor is over a year old. Are they still open?
According to Google maps it's still open

https://terrazza976354149.wpcomstaging. ... online.pdf

Although I have found google maps to be inaccurate of late, calling at kumbhaka The Sleeping Giant and finding it closed when I got there, was looking so forward to their slow cooked pork belly with new potatoes.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Gazzy
Expatriate
South Africa

Post by Gazzy »

Still open and still good.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

Nice place, but for me overpriced and after having diner their, went straight to have some fried-rice at roadside, with the first smell of food in the tuktuk on the way to riverside, i was hungry again !!
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Little_Vicious »

It's still open and serving great food. Good place for a nicer-than-average evening out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic