Worth getting a 4th vaccine?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Worth getting a 4th vaccine?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Kammekor wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:18 pm
Clutch Cargo wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:20 pm Pfizer 4th booster is still available at Intercare Medical Center next to Olympia Medical Hub. I was in and out in about 30 mins yesterday. Handy moto parking opposite. I've also heard from a FB group that Preah Ang Duong Hospital is also but can't personally confirm.
Any documents required to proof residence (in Phnom Penh)?
Nope. They just looked at my blue vax card to check it's at least 4 mths since last shot. I took my passport with me but they didn't ask to see it.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:48 pm
Clutch Cargo wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:20 pm Pfizer 4th booster is still available at Intercare Medical Center next to Olympia Medical Hub. I was in and out in about 30 mins yesterday. Handy moto parking opposite. I've also heard from a FB group that Preah Ang Duong Hospital is also but can't personally confirm.
Nope. They just looked at my blue vax card to check it's at least 4 mths since last shot. I took my passport with me but they didn't ask to see it.
Was it very busy with all the small kids waiting for their vaccinations?
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

AndyKK wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:11 pm
Clutch Cargo wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:48 pm
Was it very busy with all the small kids waiting for their vaccinations?
I went there just after 1pm and there was a bit of a crowd because they were resuming from lunch. So had to queue up for a ticket to go inside. From what I could gather as you entered you were directed to the right if you were getting a Pfizer booster or to the left for Sinovac shots. So there were 2 trains of vax and the left (Sinovac) one a lot busier with kids etc.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

If I need a blood transfusion I will contact you first. Your blood is now so valuable it's worth bottling.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

The Olympia Medical Hub one is very fast because it seems not many people know about it, so there is hardly ever a queue. At Preah Ang Duong Hospital you'll probably be there with 50-100 other people waiting.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

timmydownawell wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:34 am The Olympia Medical Hub one is very fast because it seems not many people know about it, so there is hardly ever a queue.
Yeah, I was there last week, it's quite fast. Probably took only 20 minutes from arrival to finish.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Just a heads up about the booster at Intercare, Olympia Medical hub.

Took Mrs Cargo there this morning and they were resurfacing the side road and the previous vax location was closed! After asking a couple of security guards, we found out they were relocated to the 3rd floor inside the building.

That means parking the moto in the building's underground parking. So keep going past the front of the building till you get to the intersection and turn left, then you'll see the car park entrance down a bit on you left. The car park is huge with multiple levels so make sure you take note of your location as per

I have no idea whether they will return to the previous location or not after the completed roadworks. OTOH there was only a few people up there and Mrs Cargo was served straight away and done in 5 mins or so.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:03 am Just a heads up about the booster at Intercare, Olympia Medical hub.

Took Mrs Cargo there this morning and they were resurfacing the side road and the previous vax location was closed! After asking a couple of security guards, we found out they were relocated to the 3rd floor inside the building.

That means parking the moto in the building's underground parking. So keep going past the front of the building till you get to the intersection and turn left, then you'll see the car park entrance down a bit on you left. The car park is huge with multiple levels so make sure you take note of your location as per

I have no idea whether they will return to the previous location or not after the completed roadworks. OTOH there was only a few people up there and Mrs Cargo was served straight away and done in 5 mins or so.
Yes,but not that easy, no one seems to know the exact new location it took me ten minutes to find out. First from St.161 you turn on St.182 and walk to The Olympia Mall entrance B and keep walking 100 meters to the entrance of building C,and then takes the escalator to the third floor which looks like Wonderland, then on your left you can see the rows of red plastic chairs with the reception table.

Good luck
Boredom is like a shroud
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic