Want to buy a hostess bar

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Want to buy a hostess bar

Post by Darkcel »

Can I volunteer to test the girls before you release them to the general public? Wouldn't want someone who has a poor libido and no goals trying to sell sex! They work harder if they already have a child to pay for, I believe I can help
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Darkcel wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:16 pm Can I volunteer to test the girls before you release them to the general public? Wouldn't want someone who has a poor libido and no goals trying to sell sex! They work harder if they already have a child to pay for, I believe I can help
There are openings in the Lady Boy division.

Would you be interested in filling a slot?

You will be required to enter your workplace, The Chocolate Factory, via the rear door, and try to come in earl so we can pull you off, once it gets quiet.

You will have your own office (sic-k), but we all shove our stuff in there, whenever they want.

How, or whether, you dress is optional. Most guys wear skirts, boob tubes, fake boobs, strapons, heels, and put their faces on at work (everyone must clean their trowels after use), but some like to dress up.

Do you dance the Cucumber Rumba, by any chance?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:22 pm
Darkcel wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:16 pm Can I volunteer to test the girls before you release them to the general public? Wouldn't want someone who has a poor libido and no goals trying to sell sex! They work harder if they already have a child to pay for, I believe I can help
There are openings in the Lady Boy division.

Would you be interested in filling a slot?

You will be required to enter your workplace, The Chocolate Factory, via the rear door, and try to come in earl so we can pull you off, once it gets quiet.

You will have your own office (sic-k), but we all shove our stuff in there, whenever they want.

How, or whether, you dress is optional. Most guys wear skirts, boob tubes, fake boobs, strapons, heels, and put their faces on at work (everyone must clean their trowels after use), but some like to dress up.

Do you dance the Cucumber Rumba, by any chance?
Never met a 6ft hairy chubby ladyboy before, I'm sure there's a market though. Where do I sign up? What are the benefits? 401k? Retirement?
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Funny thread. Yes I misspent my old age in hostess bars for far too many years. I know all the pitfalls. But I am really old now and don’t drink anymore. I love the new music, my Khmer kids play great music in the car. I have numerous TikTok compilations. I love the old music too and Spotify ensures that you never get bored.
And I genuinely like the Khmer girls and know all the wiles now. My Khmer is pretty good after 16 years of living with them. And as for being bored, nothing more boring that the west. People watch fucking TV all night, every night. And are entranced by sport. Morons.
I like youngsters and their energy, especially pretty girls. I have two and love their taste on clothes and hair and accessories. I can’t think of a better way to go out than in a bar. No fucking golf or fishing for me. And there were always interesting expats. You don’t meet anyone interesting in Australia.
Anyway I’m still stuck so it’s probably all a pipe dream. It seems some of the old contingent may be back in June. Think I’ll come too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic