How Big is Your Dick?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: How Big is Your Dick?

Post by Username Taken »

Always enjoyed that BeeGees song,
"How deep is your cnut, (is your cnut),
how deep is your cnut,
I really need to learn,
cos we're living in a world of tools,
breaking us down,
when we all should . . . .

Roz, maybe you should ask for some photos.

I knew a guy once who had a framed photo of his left testicle on the mantlepiece at his mother's house. He said that his mum's friends would look at it wondering what it was.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Eeew no thanks, no photos for me.

BUT I do want to give everyone the sense of absolute delight that comes from having your private bits discussed openly. It's not awkward or embarrassing at all. :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

About 6-7 inches, nobody ever complained it was too big or too small. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

it's a subject that I suppose womenfolk may discuss between themselves. I have personally never been asked the size of my manhood by anyone over past years. But I have known of a few white expats who maybe bordering on the larger size, 10+". That may cause them a little problem or not, first there is condom size to consider. But what of the young lady, more so being small, in many ways. I knew of only a few ladies who would sometimes go with these men due to their size and sex drive, usually the fee for the act would by high.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Men are not embarrassed or bothered about talking dicks.
Many are happy to get them out and show them, NKOTB being one, inadvertently. Possibly.
People of the world, spice up your life.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

What we need is some females with personal experience of a wide range of expat men’s penises to discuss said penises - it’s not like women are posting about their breast sizes - except when seeking bras- or the tightness of their vaginas. It’s the men doing that - so a like for like would be for those who have experienced the penises to discuss them.

As already noted, it’s not often a man’s schlong makes its size known in a pair of trousers on the street. Personally, I have no interest in seeing the outline of a man’s penis in the street - I am prepared that male fashion may lead us back to the 70s with a 20s twist though.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

mannanman wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:23 pm Men are not embarrassed or bothered about talking dicks.
Many are happy to get them out and show them, NKOTB being one, inadvertently. Possibly.
Quite - they compare them. They urinate together. They wank together.
I don’t think many men take kindly to a women snickering at it being teeny weeny though - not unless they are actually well endowed
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

violet wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:31 pm
mannanman wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:23 pm Men are not embarrassed or bothered about talking dicks.
Quite - they compare them. They urinate together. They wank together.
I don’t think many men take kindly to a women snickering at it being teeny weeny though - not unless they are actually well endowed
Wanking together! Really?
I’ve led a sheltered life, and I’m glad of it.
Eeyan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Eeyan »

violet wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:31 pm

Quite - they compare them.
They urinate together.
They wank together.
😂 Really?

Not sure your "men sample" is overly reflective of normal blokes 😅
bobjane