Quote function not working

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Quote function not working

Post by General Mackevili »

That's very strange. I can't reproduce it with my browser, but I'll try later with the MacBook.

Just to be clear, it's 'sometimes' and not ever time?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:49 am That's very strange. I can't reproduce it with my browser, but I'll try later with the MacBook.

I believe it is every time I quote from within the comment section. I rarely do that. It would be nice if it worked when I did but if takes a heap of work and no one else is doing it using an iPhone then you might make the call to not bother
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

violet wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:09 am
General Mackevili wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:49 am That's very strange. I can't reproduce it with my browser, but I'll try later with the MacBook.

I believe it is every time I quote from within the comment section. I rarely do that. It would be nice if it worked when I did but if takes a heap of work and no one else is doing it using an iPhone then you might make the call to not bother
Well blow me down. It’s not every time. It’s all the times in this thread, plus two in other threads, minus the last one where I did it with no issue
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Ok, I tweaked something very small, but I don't know if that did anything for you or not.

If it happens again bump this topic again.

We'd like to get it fixed if it happens at all, as you never know what else is affected by what's wrong. It's like when one of your car tires starts making a funny sound; the sound might not be too annoying on its own, but you might want to find out what's making that sound, as the root of the problem might be a big deal.

:good:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic