Pursat Tourist Numbers On the Rise

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Pursat Tourist Numbers On the Rise

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

February 7, 2022
Pursat sees boost in resort development as tourism sector grows

More than 10 resorts have been developed in Pursat and more investments are pouring in, as the province is seeing a recent boost in the tourism sector.

The development investments continue to grow as the number of national and international tourists visiting the province surge. The momentum of development was recorded in Veal Veng District.

The development of resorts and tourist destinations are mostly concentrated at the 1500 Mountain Area, which is located along NR 55. The area has seen a surge in visits due to the forests and waterfalls in the area. The province’s proximity to Thailand is also a major attraction point for tourists.

Officials are expecting more investments to pour into the province, with the country reviving its tourism sector. As part of the recovery plan for the economy, the provincial authorities are pushing for more participation from the private sector to boost Pursat’s tourism potential.
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501020431/ ... tor-grows/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Singapore Slinger
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: Pursat Tourist Numbers On the Rise

Post by Singapore Slinger »

I love these provincial towns where it is still a rarity to see a foreign tourist and the locals are happy to see you,the picture reminds me of Nong Khai in Thailand the border crossing into Laos and Vientiane on the mighty Mekong River?
Trat is another one and Ranong is exceptional a sleepy stopping off point for the Andaman Club,Myanmar like something out of a James Bond movie?
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Pursat Tourist Numbers On the Rise

Post by ofparadise »

Btw, are the land borders open for tourists heading out of Cambodia?

Last I heard was they were negotiating it in Nov last year.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic