Prince Andrew's painful Newsnight interview

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Prince Andrew's painful Newsnight interview

Post by Clutch Cargo »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:38 pm This hatchet job is very amusing:

:D
Having just watched this, it's a timely reminder of all the 'antics' Andy has been up to in his life and it's not just the Epstein affair that has brought him to recent notoriety.

And whilst the vid attempts to portray him as a terrible person, I think in so doing, also paints him as a 'victim' of the situation ie born to privilege, the environment, the upbringing and the circumstances/situation that he found himself in. In other words, that he is nothing but a product of the environment and culture of his birth. His character was moulded at a young age into the shape that he finds himself in as an adult man.

Damn, one could nearly feel sorry for him :ROFL:
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Now we have another probable jailhouse suicide, that being of 75-year old Frenchie, Brunel, whom was also involved in the same investigation and mentioned in court readings. He also claimed his innocence. It was in a Parisian prison.

Guiffre (and others) expressed their disappointment at not being able officially find "truth and justice." BS. You don't think a payment admits guilt, nor care, IMO. Andrew hasn't been found guilty, officially. Don't try to tell me accepting the money means you successfully sought out truth and justice - I live in Cambodia, where thay believe their lies. You're not called on yours because it would be seen as distasteful to badger the victim.

Get the money sent to a similar charity, that you do not have control over, to show conviction.

I hope they scrutinise every cent of Andrew's (The Queen's) donation (Fuck off! You are killing my mother-bribe).

The Queen deserves peace at her age, so any developments should be kept from her, and I am guessing an investigation into those, including Guiffre, for trafficking others would be seen as tormenting a victim who is trying to recover through closure.

It is certainly not kicking someone when they're down.

Disclosure: I am not defending any suspects. I am summising that behind closed doors, when considering possible counter-tactics by the defence were raised in covert Prosecution team discussions, they bet (correctly) said tactics would be dismissed or frowned upon, similar to the no-longer-acceptable defamation of the victim's character prior to the offence (which I agree with).
I am also probably in the minority, so who cares what I think.
Although, Bill Gates was once thought of as a failure due to his earlier attempts with traffic control programs, Walt Disney "lacked imagination," Netflix was a joke, and of course the college drop-out, who was labelled a terrible businessman and even fired from his own company, only to eventually change the world: Steve - LSD Rules - Jobs.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Clutch Cargo wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:19 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:38 pm This hatchet job is very amusing:

:D
Having just watched this, it's a timely reminder of all the 'antics' Andy has been up to in his life and it's not just the Epstein affair that has brought him to recent notoriety.

And whilst the vid attempts to portray him as a terrible person, I think in so doing, also paints him as a 'victim' of the situation ie born to privilege, the environment, the upbringing and the circumstances/situation that he found himself in. In other words, that he is nothing but a product of the environment and culture of his birth. His character was moulded at a young age into the shape that he finds himself in as an adult man.

Damn, one could nearly feel sorry for him :ROFL:
The gossip-monger reporter reacts wildly to a couple of heresay stories. Clean your own house first. I take more notice of outwardly unbiased reporters. Particularly on one-sided stories. I am sure Andrew's spins can account for any abnormality:

1. Regarding the teddy bears, teddies can be highly sought-after collector items, worth big bucks. To possibly protect his investment, the arrangement of his cuddly companions was obviously specific to who got on with whom, and wanted to avoid any unruly behaviour between the bears, knocking the stuffing out of a $million collection, in his absence: Money that could be useful in his later life, due to his current lifestyle.

2. The more recent black eye was obviously due to his now having to sleep with one eye open. This has caused a black sleep deprevation bag to form below that particular eye.
exoterre
Expatriate
Greenland

Post by exoterre »

i am not surprise , so british lol , just take a look of the briton perverse post here , cordialement
bienheureux le simple d esprit car il et misericordieux
exoterre
Expatriate
Greenland

Post by exoterre »

bienheureux le simple d esprit car il et misericordieux
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

^^^It's never going to stop^^^

Apparently, there is no love lost between Charles and Andrew. Andrew has always been jealous of Charles' destiny and also his enormous wealth (in comparison to his own) and Charles was always jealous of Andrew who is the Queen's favourite and furious about his decades of bad behaviour which has caused so much trouble for the monarchy, most notable now, just when he is close to being the boss.

Factor in the mother - son relationship between her maj' and Charles which is well known to be so dysfunctional as to border on more of a boss - employee one. She doesn't take orders from Charles and probably little advice either and as a result has indulged Andrew to the point of ruin.

The moment Charles get his long awaited 'promotion', Andrew will feel the full force of 60 years of resentment.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:35 pm ^…

The moment Charles get his long awaited 'promotion', Andrew will feel the full force of 60 years of resentment.
I’m curious to see what occurs, but suspect Charles won’t have any position long enough to do anything (monarchy will die along with Queen Elizabeth)
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Clutch Cargo wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:14 pm Image
Covid who?

I know Chloe Media.

Regardless of excuses and rationalisations, the bottom line is, pedophillia is just wrong.

It's paedophilia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic