Not just hookers!?!?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Not just hookers!?!?

Post by ego bibere nimis »

Top 2 threads at the moment are

1. Middle aged burnout wants to bang hookers that aren't hookers (oh - and maybe marry one)
2. Some dude who wants a haircut with a happy ending

I hope covid comes on strong again and they shut the bloody airport.

Jeez.
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

ego bibere nimis wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:56 pm Top 2 threads at the moment are

1. Middle aged burnout wants to bang hookers that aren't hookers (oh - and maybe marry one)
2. Some dude who wants a haircut with a happy ending

I hope covid comes on strong again and they shut the bloody airport.

Jeez.
You missed one..

3. How to find a 'safe' hooker in covid times post535124.html#p535124
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

AlexJonesCrab wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:51 pm
Chuck Borris wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:33 pm All the boxes you clicked are leading to the hookers.
I know Chuck, but I'm resisting hard god damn it! HAHAH, despite the negative nancies and naysayers!!
Eight pages into the thread you turn out to be an altruistic person trying to battle prostitution in Cambodia and looking for a long term relationship, maybe even marriage. Who'd have thought that on page one?
Tommie
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Tommie »

Or just forget about having any plan and just let the liquor do the thinking?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Tommie wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:22 pm Or just forget about having any plan and just let the liquor do the thinking?
Dunno about the liquor part, but as I've gotten older, I've found and do agree with you that mostly it's best to 'go with the flow'.. Don't mean to sound too sanctimonious but plans can set unnecessary pressure/expectations and if not met, resultant disappointment..

OP- if you get a good vibe from a lady friend,
Spoiler:
whether she's a 'working girl' or not
then invite her and see how it goes.
Ryan754326
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Ryan754326 »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:06 pm
What other choices?
As others here have said, her other choices would be to get a normal job and make normal money.
When the average bar girl has a newer phone than I do, they’re not doing it out of desperation anymore.

Women of all shapes, sizes, and ages in Cambodia at least have the option of making good money by sleeping with foreigners. For men, that’s a very limited market.
A tuk tuk driver really does have almost no other choices.
Tommie
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Tommie »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:14 pm
Tommie wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:22 pm Or just forget about having any plan and just let the liquor do the thinking?
Dunno about the liquor part, but as I've gotten older, I've found and do agree with you that mostly it's best to 'go with the flow'.. Don't mean to sound too sanctimonious but plans can set unnecessary pressure/expectations and if not met, resultant disappointment..

OP- if you get a good vibe from a lady friend,
Spoiler:
whether she's a 'working girl' or not
then invite her and see how it goes.
I am also getting older and have found that the best laid plans for having a nice holiday in the KOW almost never pans out the way I planned for. Therefore, I now arrive the KOW with almost no planning and "get with the flow". It gives You some interesting views on life.

And I am also not comfortable with some people in this thread stamping local people with marks like hookers. Everyone, of the female sex I have ever encountered in a bar in Cambodia has a different story. Stamping them as hookers says more about You than it does about them. FYI, not all the girls working in bars in Cambodia is a hooker.

As for letting the liquor doing the thinking; It is always nice to have a night out with friends once a week on holiday and going with the flow. As long as You can behave Yourself it can become a very interesting night out. And YES, it is possible to have a great evening barhopping with friends not thinking about penisis and vaginas as the magic outcome of the evening.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

[img][/img

]. Well my new girlfriend is no hooker or bargirl and I have a receipt to prove she's mine.
AlexJonesCrab
Expatriate
Australia

Post by AlexJonesCrab »

Tootsfriend wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:40 am [img][/img

]. Well my new girlfriend is no hooker or bargirl and I have a receipt to prove she's mine.
Classic - best post of the day by yards
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Tootsfriend wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:40 am [img][/img

Necrophiliac?
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic