Best Non Sexual Massage?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Best Non Sexual Massage?

Post by Kammekor »

siliconlife wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:21 pm Dude, I think you should come here and just check it out first. Cambodia is not quite the place you are expecting... It's dead-easy to tell the difference between a massage joint and a brothel, or even happy-ending spot, you'll see...
Give the poster a break, just enjoying the foreplay...
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Welcome to CEO the new Cambodian Sex Advice Forum for prospected visitors. :stir:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

AndyKK wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:50 pm Welcome to CEO the new Cambodian Sex Advice Forum for prospected visitors. :stir:
haha yeah it feels a bit that way but in fairness though, after 2 years of covid discussion, it's a refreshing change I think to get new traveller 'cultural exchange' topics again :mrgreen:
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

timmydownawell wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:56 pm Please explain "non sexual massage"
It has a sad endding.
MrBen87
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by MrBen87 »

AlexJonesCrab wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:43 pm Hi there,
Any suggestions for the best non sexual massage places in PP or SR?
Or Happy Ending Massage places if necessary, that are also very good at the actual massage?
:o

Happy ending "If Necessary" oooo..k 😉 hahaha

"I only came here to unwind and have a relaxing massage but if you insist and really have to, go on then"
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I’d second the recommendation for Seeing Hands Massage for a good massage. The men and women there aren’t often completely blind, but close. Good strong massage, no happy endings.

A second is the massage place where they wear uniforms. Pick the fat, ugly girl. Much more likely to get a strong massage and no surprises.

Avoid getting massages from KTV girls or girly bars.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Or Happy Ending Massage places if necessary, that are also very good at the actual massage?
Happy ending "if necessary."
This made me literally laugh out loud.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:56 pm
Happy ending "if necessary."
This made me literally laugh out loud.
Spoiler:
:smileinbox: :ROFL:
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:07 am I’d second the recommendation for Seeing Hands Massage for a good massage. The men and women there aren’t often completely blind, but close. Good strong massage, no happy endings.

A second is the massage place where they wear uniforms. Pick the fat, ugly girl. Much more likely to get a strong massage and no surprises.

Avoid getting massages from KTV girls or girly bars.
What man wouldn’t want his manhandle manhandled by a fat ugly girl in a uniform?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:07 pm What man wouldn’t want his manhandle manhandled by a fat ugly girl in a uniform?
It's been keeping the dominatrix business alive for years ;)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic