If you could start any business in Cambodia..

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: If you could start any business in Cambodia..

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Apparently many pensioner "ladies" go to the Caribbean to find "toy boys". I saw a documentary a few years back, big strapping muscle bound 20-30 year old blokes on the arms of old white women, mainly British. Am gonna start a bar in Cambodia and get jamie to front it :facepalm:
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

I'd like to open a horseshoe pit for pitching horseshoes.

It's a fun and relaxing game that's easy to play.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:30 pm Apparently many pensioner "ladies" go to the Caribbean to find "toy boys". I saw a documentary a few years back, big strapping muscle bound 20-30 year old blokes on the arms of old white women, mainly British. Am gonna start a bar in Cambodia and get jamie to front it :facepalm:

many japanese and Aussie ladies love the boy toys in Kta,

https://www.thebalitimes.com/headlines/bali-kuta-raids

BALI’S Kuta beach is as unpretentious as a rubbish dump.
You can swim among native noodle packets and tropical-coloured plastic bags, you can get your toenails cut and your hair braided, and you can save a horse and ride a Kuta cowboy.

“Women come to us because they want to be respected, they want to be treated right,” ‘Brown Sugar’ told me (that’s what how he wanted me to name him in the story, by the way).

Brown Sugar, 21, is one of Bali’s many male gigolos. Often called Kuta beach-boys, these sex workers are young, handsome, lean, tanned Indonesian men who give their attentions to female tourists.

“Most of the time we really do find the women attractive … I prefer sex with caucasian women, they are wilder,” Brown Sugar said, as he sat on a surfboard on the ground in front of me. “The gift is usually just a bonus.”

But it’s not just Aussie women. The two most common nationalities by the Kuta Cowboys’ side were young Japanese and Korean ladies. When I asked Brown Sugar why this was the case he introduced me to his friend, “The Korean Killer”.

“We treat the Korean ladies as equal, we don’t see them as any lesser or better than us,” he told me.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relat ... 99ab94d359
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:30 pm Apparently many pensioner "ladies" go to the Caribbean to find "toy boys". I saw a documentary a few years back, big strapping muscle bound 20-30 year old blokes on the arms of old white women, mainly British. Am gonna start a bar in Cambodia and get jamie to front it :facepalm:
Maybe try Gambia?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic