Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Welcome.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Into the Void
Expatriate

Post by Into the Void »

Good day altogether. I'm reading this forum now for a while and found it to be very interesting and informative. Also people here seem to have a positively different attitude and approach problems differently. I like it very much so I decided to become a member.
I have lived in Cambodia a while back, now only visiting from time to time so probably I won't be able to provide you with insider knowledge. But perhaps I can share some general knowledge and experiences.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Into the Void wrote:Good day altogether. I'm reading this forum now for a while and found it to be very interesting and informative. Also people here seem to have a positively different attitude and approach problems differently. I like it very much so I decided to become a member.
I have lived in Cambodia a while back, now only visiting from time to time so probably I won't be able to provide you with insider knowledge. But perhaps I can share some general knowledge and experiences.
Nice. It would be interesting to hear your views on how the place has changed since you left. :thumb:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

meahdem wrote:hello to all here on CEO, i have found your website pretty useful already and look forward to engaging with you all, although i'm far from a prolific poster more of a forum reader, and a happy new year to everybody.
Thanks! Readers are welcome to, LoL!
orken wrote::D Sup CEO?

I'm coming to Cambodia in the next couple of months to teach English. I've done a year abroad, so I know I can adjust. I know that there will be some hardships in Asia- BWB (Breathing While Black) :mrgreen: . I've been stalking the forum to gain a feel for the place. I must say, this place is better than 440. It's More down to earth and not so many prudes with a list of complexes. Good Shit.
Cool. Where was your year abroad?
Into the Void wrote:Good day altogether. I'm reading this forum now for a while and found it to be very interesting and informative. Also people here seem to have a positively different attitude and approach problems differently. I like it very much so I decided to become a member.
Welcome to CEO! No insider knowledge required! :beer1:

Have fun guys!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Hi ITV,
I see from the other thread that you are a French woman - :thumb: good stuff. This place needs more diversity.
And don't pay too much attention to those people from the other forum - they just come here when they're bored over there. LOL
Enjoy.
AM
Into the Void
Expatriate

Post by Into the Void »

Thank you Anchor Moy. Hopefully they don't get too bored over there, could have devastating results for everybody involved.
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

Into the Void wrote:Thank you Anchor Moy. Hopefully they don't get too bored over there, could have devastating results for everybody involved.
Welcome, always great to have new members!
Using Tapatalk
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

I like the beach.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

prahkeitouj wrote:I like the beach.
Great. Luckily Cambodia is not a landlocked country, so there are many beaches here. Anyway, Welcome to CEO.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:I like the beach.
Great. Luckily Cambodia is not a landlocked country, so there are many beaches here. Anyway, Welcome to CEO.
Thanks for having a good site (CEO) to read and disscuse about living in Cambodia.... It's really inresting.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic