how do u all stand on Neil Young and Jodi Mitchell pulling their music off Spotify>?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: how do u all stand on Neil Young and Jodi Mitchell pulling their music off Spotify>?

Post by Big Daikon »

nerdlinger wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:57 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:38 pm OTOH, Japanese researchers found ivermectin shows an "antiviral effect" against Omicron. Not "effective", mind you.
https://www.reuters.com/article/health- ... SL1N2UB0AV
(Corrects headline and first paragraph to remove reference to the drug being effective in treating against Omicron in Phase III clinical trials)

TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japanese trading and pharmaceutical company Kowa Co Ltd said on Monday anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an “antiviral effect” against Omicron and other variants of coronavirus in joint non-clinical research.
They’ve not even published yet as far as I can tell. The only link there is to the test protocols, and story says the company provided no other details. I don’t think there’s enough there to warrant an “OTOH” yet.
The suspicious word play caught my eye. Let's see where this goes.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: how do u all stand on Neil Young and Jodi Mitchell pulling their music off Spotify>?

Post by Big Daikon »

Oosh
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

America, you OK?

Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Worth a bump. CNN at its finest.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I checked a couple of days back and Neil Young is still on Spotify.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Rogan has more viewers than CNN, it is in their interest to shitbag the guy. MSM is dead, whichever end of the political spectrum you're on.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic