West Ham ace Kurt Zouma filmed KICKING and slapping his pet cat in horrific video

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

West Ham ace Kurt Zouma filmed KICKING and slapping his pet cat in horrific video

Post by truffledog »

what is a reasonable punishment for behaving like this? What a MOFO...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17576996 ... lap-video/
work is for people who cant find truffles
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: West Ham ace Kurt Zouma filmed KICKING and slapping his pet cat in horrific video

Post by Chuck Borris »

truffledog wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:50 pm what is a reasonable punishment for behaving like this? What a MOFO...

Cat scratching his balls with claws?
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: West Ham ace Kurt Zouma filmed KICKING and slapping his pet cat in horrific video

Post by hanno »

He might be a talented football player (is he? I know nothing about football) but both him and his brother are obviously morons. Him for booting his tabby and his brother filming and posting the video. How did they think this would not cause a shit storm?
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

truffledog wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:50 pm what is a reasonable punishment for behaving like this? What a MOFO...

I hope his career is over now.
Pleasure from animal cruelty is bloody sick.
Punishment? I’d be happy to kick him repeatedly.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

I think a nice 7 figure donation from his coffers to the RSPCA, followed by some community service in animal shelters and childrens homes, using his ‘gift’ for the better of others.

And then, as he’s a bloody European*, and all this sodding brexit shite has Brits excluded from jobs they were quite happily doing up until January last year, kick him out.

*yes, yes, I know;)
Singapore Slinger
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by Singapore Slinger »

He is a footballer and French why is anyone surprised?
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

The acted in this case just last week.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... horse.html
barang_TK
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by barang_TK »

Singapore Slinger wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:19 am He is a footballer and French why is anyone surprised?
I'm french and I've played football for more than 20 years. My nephew is 6yo and plays football in France. And, believe me or not, we like animals/pets. Surprising, isn't it ?
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Kurt Zouma, Mason Greenwood, Benjamin Mendy and and and.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

I'm sure the fine people of the West Ham supporters group will come up with a song for him plus a few other clubs skilled in the art of terrace songwriting.

As for actual punishment from West Ham Plc, probably zero. They paid £25 million for him 3 months ago, and they want their money's worth. He played last night!

As for being fined by their clubs or the FA, I think there is a maximum fine of 2 week wages, and Zouma is reputedly on £145,000 per week, so £290,000 is the most he can be forced to pay.

However, the RSPCA might bring a private prosecution and that could get messy.

UPDATE...

Last night the Watford fans chanted RSPCA every time he was in possession (a bit lame) but every time he went down, they chanted "that's how you cat feels". This will follow him for a very long time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic