Entry requirements for Cambodia for foreign travellers, fully vaccinated.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Entry requirements for Cambodia for foreign travellers, fully vaccinated.

Post by stevenjb »

Is a USA - CDC vaccine card accepted?
Singapore Slinger
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by Singapore Slinger »

Is being vaccinated a requirement for entry or just a negative PCR test is fine?
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

stevenjb wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:55 am Is a USA - CDC vaccine card accepted?
I was curious about the same thing. Depends where you mean "accepted" and by who. I looked up Singapore Airlines and they won't accept a CDC Card ( unless things changed)-- or if they do accept it-- you also need a letter certifying it's legit from health department or something. Honestly, that is confusing to me.

I have a digital copy of my vaccination card w/ a QR Code thru Excelsior Pass Plus. This app is part of the Smart Health network which Singapore Airlines accepts.

I was going to print out a color copy (Excelsior pass plus) to bring to airport JFK and also copy of my CDC Vaccination card.
I noticed in this thread @PSD-Kiwi was talking about card being scanned when entering Cambodia. I think by scan he means they copy it --- Not scan it as if needing a QR code

can anyone else vouch for this?
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Nixon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Nixon »

BklynBoy wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:19 am

I was going to print out a color copy (Excelsior pass plus) to bring to airport JFK and also copy of my CDC Vaccination card.
I noticed in this thread @PSD-Kiwi was talking about card being scanned when entering Cambodia. I think by scan he means they copy it --- Not scan it as if needing a QR code

Yes, you need a paper copy. A card or digital vaccine pass won’t do it. They scan the papers. I brought a Cambodian vaccine card and that wasn’t enough.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Nixon wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:01 am
BklynBoy wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:19 am

Yes, you need a paper copy. A card or digital vaccine pass won’t do it. They scan the papers. I brought a Cambodian vaccine card and that wasn’t enough.
thanks... What was confusing me was the word "Scan". I was thinking of "scan" as if they are scanning the QR Code.. lol..
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Correct, they are scanning it for their record keeping, no need for a QR code. Make sure you bring a photocopy because they can't scan the card.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Singapore Slinger wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:13 am Is being vaccinated a requirement for entry or just a negative PCR test is fine?
Explained in my guide.

Fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival = no quarantine

Not fully vaccinated/unvaccinated = mandatory 14 days quarantine in an MoH approved quarantine hotel at your own expense

All travellers require a negative pre-flight PCR test regardless of vaccination status
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Some very recent threads with vital information on entering Cambodia.

Links dealing with Cambodia visas/pre-departure/arrival/vaccination requirements, with full (and accurate) advice from master PSD-Kiwi and others.

Thread titles included. Please add to this list as needed:

Entry requirements for Cambodia for foreign travellers, fully vaccinated.

topic48464.html

Quarantine?!?!?!?!?

topic48467.html

Totally new here...I need help with Visa and more

topic48407.html

Convert visa [Tourist to ER or EB]

topic48066.html

Business Visa

topic48120.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic