DENIS COKOVIC aka DENIS DENEY Arrested For Cheating Cambodian Partner Out of $20M - UPDATE 2022 - He's Back!

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: DENIS COKOVIC aka DENIS DENEY Arrested For Cheating Cambodian Partner Out of $20M - UPDATE 2022 - He's Back!

Post by Yobbo »

violet wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:59 pm The juxtaposition is too much.

This face…
The face screams thug and racketeer to me, but he may be a kitten.
[/quote]
Looks like a face a fist would bounce off with little affect! Marketing isn't his strong point!
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: DENIS COKOVIC aka DENIS DENEY Arrested For Cheating Cambodian Partner Out of $20M - UPDATE 2022 - He's Back!

Post by Ghostwriter »

I can imagine his accountant profile ^^
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

He’s definitely got that “Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels” look about him.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:43 pm Holy s---. :plus1:
Definitely check out that website. The Chinese ads for "dream cities" aren't a patch on what they are promising here.
Image etc etc etc (There's loads more along these lines.)

Also, using the Illuminati symbol for their investment group website is top-class and guaranteed to give full confidence to all investors. If I had a spare 600 million, I'd be right in there.
:bow:

That didn't take long :clap:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^^ Page still loading for me.

Error 5xx is a server error. So prolly just a hiccup.

Some interesting stuff though:
Hover over the browser tab of that site and you get: "Bilderberg Investment Group - Just another Wordpress site".
Totally unprofessional rush job.

Domain was registered on 2021-06-21 - https://who.is/whois/bilderberginvestmentgroup.com
Hosted at Namecheap.

Here is where it gets interesting. [Just a little back story: About 6 months ago, I had a bunch of pages from a website of mine cut and pasted (stolen) into a newish website which was made up of totally cut and pasted pages from thousands of other sites. That scam site was growing at a rate of a couple of hundred new pages daily (all cut and pasted). When I was digging into what was going on, the phone number given for that scam site was +354.4212434]

If you click on that who.is link above, you will see the contact phone number is, you guessed it, +354.4212434, located in Iceland.

Now, you google search that phone number and you will see that that number is associated with lots of scams, crypto scams, malware, etc.

bilderberginvestmentgroup website has 5 Backlinks (that is other domains that link to them giving them credibility).
These first 4 are all hosted at Namecheap, as is bilderberginvestmentgroup.com
and, also have a contact number of +354.4212434, located in Iceland.

https://www.investingzz.com/another-nam ... ent-group/
https://study-education.com/bilderberg-building/
https://www.names-find.com/another-name ... ent-group/
https://m0m1m6investmentgroup.com/

The fifth backlink, https://www.customcraftedkeywords.com/f ... -group.com
redirects to https://nets4.com/domain/customcraftedkeywords.com

both of which are located in Phoenix, Arizona,
and both share this phone number +1.3478717726

And, if you Google search that phone number, it too is associated with all sorts of scams.

That being said, all of the above is purely circumstantial and if you were thinking of investing in this project, I'm sure it will work out just fine.

:evil:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Unfortunate name in my book. Cokovic.
The bloke i knew was a Stefan C . (and a f**cking C too).
Junky, jail-learned street level standover man. Bank robber.
Died in about 1982.

This town was jumpin' with bank stick-up jobs in those days. A whole class of boys-home raised crims did this for their everyday job.
The older generation did it as a matter of pride, almost traditional, including the vicious random violence. The younger gen were driven by the burning incentive of needing 500 or a thousand bucks a day to feed their heroin habits.

No screens, no guards standing around, no or very poor cameras in those days.
Anyway... Steve storms into this everyday suburban bank over on the leafy quiet wealthy North Shore one day, with his mate and his sawn off shottie. Yelling, hollering, throwing things around.

Idiot mate threatens everybody to the floor and Steve jumps the counter.
Bank robbery #101, /Crude but effective Trick One.

But they have just installed one of the first pop-up screens havn't they?
Steve the C had probably not even heard of them.
ThWack!!
His mate runs out. Everybody in bank runs out. The cops arrive and surround the bank.

Stefan Cokovic, professional bank robber and C*** is pinned to the ceiling at his neck. and flapping.
He died about 15 minutes later according to the coroner when he was investigating why the cops just peeped thru the windows with increasing fascination for about half an hour.
(nobody told the coroner, but i reckon they just watched him flap because EVERYbody knew he was a C. the cops especially)

Crude Serbian /Kosovanian crims with names ending in Cokovic tend to come to very bad ends.
in my experience anyway.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:58 pm And finally, here is a personal word from Mr Denis Cokovic/Kokavitch, via Fresh News, encouraging the people of Koh Kong to do the "right" thing, (ie. sell their land to his development company) :
COKOVIC would like to send a final message to Koh Kong people: “Please don’t worry, don’t be afraid, don’t let anyone take advance take of you. Please ALL OF YOU, corporate with us to create this amazing project successfully. So, your life will be full of happiness, and you will have a rich life for all your children, your grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and so on.

Please don’t sell the land to anyone, please keep the land to corporate with us to build the “AHNAKOT” project successfully because it is the national benefit for all of you. I believe that our prime minister will protect all of you.”
- FRESH NEWS
http://m.en.freshnewsasia.com/index.php ... 03-32.html
Is it corporate, co-operate or coperate?? :whistler:

canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:05 pm 2 years for 20 M$ theft, out and back with a 600 M$ project, expressing support and flattery to the regime, i mean, isn't it obvious he has been partnered up with more key people in order to scam more in order to repay his debt in exchange for the surprisingly short sentence ?
Another alligator bathing in a crocodile river, while caimans are watching.
Pretty much the way I see it. There seem to be plenty of big marks around though.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:19 pm Bilderberg Investment Group Plan for Koh Kong
Let's play with words & thieves references here :

AHNAKOT STEALS

He just see himself as a bigger GEKKO
Hence he is a

Last edited by Ghostwriter on Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

IraHayes wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:27 am He’s definitely got that “Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels” look about him.
You don't say.. :hattip:
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic