New habit ( hamburgers )

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

New habit ( hamburgers )

Post by pissontheroof »

Just when i was getting slightly bored going to burger 🍔 king every day look what pops up in my nieghbor hood.

Can not wait to try one — Image

https://www.habitburger.com/locations/siem-reap/
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: New habit ( hamburgers )

Post by pissontheroof »

I dont know how this place stays in business I try to go 1x per month or so for this or that sandwich but tell them to hold the plastic and wrap it in a paper and I’ll take it away but they put it in a bag for me and hold the door open etc like i’m a cripple - nobody else around
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

Really nice staff there for sure...Burger was above average but fries were inedible when I got home....like most take away fries...Ill definitely go back when I have the munchies
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I often stop at the one between PP and Kampot
great burgers and the chicken Cesar salad is very good as well
FREE jalapenos
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Coming soon...
January 11, 2023
The Habit Burger Grill to expand in Cambodia
California-based restaurant company The Habit Burger Grill is expanding its presence in Cambodia with its latest restaurant set to open in Phnom Penh.
This will be the company’s seventh restaurant in Cambodia.

Slated to open on 15 January, the restaurant is located at Aeon Mall Mean Chey (Aeon3), which is claimed to be the largest retail mall in the country.

The Habit Burger Grill chief global business partnership officer John Phillips said: “After having a presence in Cambodia for less than three years, we are incredibly excited and honoured to open our seventh restaurant in Cambodia."
https://www.verdictfoodservice.com/news ... -cambodia/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:23 pm Coming soon...
January 11, 2023
California-based restaurant company The Habit Burger Grill is expanding its presence in Cambodia with its latest restaurant set to open in Phnom Penh.

Slated to open on 15 January, the restaurant is located at Aeon Mall Mean Chey (Aeon3), which is claimed to be the largest retail mall in the country.

The Habit Burger Grill chief global business partnership officer John Phillips said: “After having a presence in Cambodia for less than three years, we are incredibly excited and honoured to open our seventh restaurant in Cambodia."
Definitely way better than BK and Carl's Jr. Free habaneros, jalapeños and pepperonis and a choice of brand hot sauces, malt vinegar etc in addition to the usual ketchup and mustard. Good fries. Small but expensive though as you can get a more gourmet homemade burger for the same or less money in many venues around PP
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

More bad news , at least you are unbiased as far as news ,
Good or bad-
I don’t understand all your censorship here

Why does canbrodia need 1 more habit hamburger there when they got all that other “ stuff “ .¿ junk ?

Why don’t they grow some balls and put one in kampong thom ?
They ain’t got jack there , nada. Squat . Didly

It would become. An oasis for anybody they could hook with some free samples , or promotions

As what’s his name would say. - - - give me a break .
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I've only ever gotten deliveries from them so didn't know about the free jalapenos etc but they have always been good.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:40 am I've only ever gotten deliveries from them so didn't know about the free jalapenos etc but they have always been good.
Apparently you don’t mind tons of plastic waste packaging with your junk ( meal )

I do not ever order ANYTHInG for delivery , unless I don’t know where something is I will order a pizza for where I want to go and order a pizza for there and follow the delivery driver to my unknown destination
I can’t do it by reading a map it’s how I found out where my younger brother lived once
I don’t trust delivery and don’t need it because I got my own wheels
And don’t live in a big asphalt jungle Like you guys do ( Pp )
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:27 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:23 pm Coming soon...
January 11, 2023

Definitely way better than BK and Carl's Jr. Free habaneros, jalapeños and pepperonis and a choice of brand hot sauces, malt vinegar etc in addition to the usual ketchup and mustard. Good fries. Small but expensive though as you can get a more gourmet homemade burger for the same or less money in many venues around PP
PS THERE AINT NO FREE JUNK LIKE YOU MENTION AT THE ONE IN SEIM REAP ,
( the only habit burger joint I ever been to )
The ketchup comes in those little packets that are hard to open
I usually bring my own squeeze bottle full of it since I always like some fries with my ketchup
You must be talking about someplace else .
I go to the one here in seim reap sometimes when I’m drunk before happy hours .
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic